tModLoader Wildlife Mod

Quick question would this work fine with thorium, spirit and calamity mods? (All 3 installed) Would it cause any performance issues too?

Quick question would this work fine with thorium, spirit and calamity mods? (All 3 installed) Would it cause any performance issues too?

If you can run those without wildlife, then you can run them with it, too.

I demand that the monkeys can be put into aquariums. They are just so adorable :mad:

This is possible for a future update, the reason they have not yet been added is due to terrariums taking a long time to animate.

Hopefully soon :)

Hey, I finally saw a netch (after spending some time in space thinking I was imagining things at the top of the screen), but when I went to catch it, I got a dragonfly in inventory. Tried again with another, same deal.

In the logs, it says Wildlife Mod: Turkey. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Wildlife Mod developers.

I get reports this mod crashes with my Hamstar's Helpers mod (v1.1.4.1) also loaded. I managed to replicate this, and it occurs when mods are loaded. My debugger does not give clear information, but the crash occurs in a thread indicated for loading recipes. Here is the code Hamstar's Helpers uses for recipe loading.

I'm still trying to figure this out.

Edit: Fixed. Your turkey needs a banner or something.

Last edited:
I'm been enjoying your mod quite some time. I have a suggestion. This is something that came up recently on my mushroom biome farm and i was thinking to if you could the gelon slice to be "hoikable" like mushrooms. This always tent to happen when I tried to do it the first time, it gets stuck in the corners. It would be very convenient since the slices grows with the mushrooms. Thanks!
Screenshot (146).png

Hey, I just found out that tModLoader added support for MakeNPC (critter releasing code) with 10.1.1, so you can just put something like
Code:
item.makeNPC = (short)mod.NPCType("SnowyChinchilla");
in the item's SetDefaults and set the item to be consumable to make the critter releasable without finagling more code. Hope this helps!

Hey, small note... can bushes grow with the "poof" sound that trees make growing up from saplings, instead of the generic "thump"? I keep thinking enemies are nearby knocking on a door when I hear a bush spawn nearby. It's a minor thing, but it'd be nifty.

I really like how Turkeys spawn in the Corruption in the middle of a boss fight, drop a Hero Bow (From the Spirit Mod when it's enabled) every 50th kill instead of a banner, the snakes can fly upward when panicked or roll through solid ground, and all the animals sometimes move around by rolling across the ground.

I'm not being sarcastic either. I think it's adorable. ^.^

I really like how Turkeys spawn in the Corruption in the middle of a boss fight, drop a Hero Bow (From the Spirit Mod when it's enabled) every 50th kill instead of a banner, the snakes can fly upward when panicked or roll through solid ground, and all the animals sometimes move around by rolling across the ground.

I'm not being sarcastic either. I think it's adorable. ^.^
Lmao. You playing in multiplayer?

Back
Top Bottom