Hot Topic Will Console/Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

Not to be somewhat of a donkey’s rear or anything, really, but it didn’t occur to you to at least do research on this topic:indifferent:? It iust would’ve been beneficial to you (and your wallet) had you researched “console terraria texture packs”. Now I could be wrong and maybe PC does have some sort of visual design changes via mods or whatever the case may be, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen custom made blocks/UI or Whatever... This isn’t Minecraft-_-. (Now don’t quote me on that. As I said, I could be wrong):indifferent:
To most people they don't differentiate console and PC, like let's be honest why does PC and Console gotta be different? For a long time there was a way to get mods through third party methods onto minecraft for console so it wasn't out of the realm of possibility for terraria. Besides most people want a game, buy it and then realize there's some cool stuff you can do and ask how you do it because they can wait before playing, anyways don't call him out for not researching, we have a community forum for a reason and this is justified to be asked

Its ok for mobile since theres tl pro
Well, TL Pro is not an official app created by the developers of Terraria, and is created by a third-party. If you decide to use it, you do so at your own risk as it can cause unexpected issues.

I'm not sure if it has been asked before but are there plans for T-Mod loader being available on new gen consoles or is that going to be a pc exclusive for the foreseeable future.

P.s-
I'm sorry if this is under the wrong category I didn't know which to discuss under so I hope I choose the right on and have fun terrarians:D

I'm not sure if it has been asked before but are there plans for T-Mod loader being available on new gen consoles or is that going to be a pc exclusive for the foreseeable future.

P.s-
I'm sorry if this is under the wrong category I didn't know which to discuss under so I hope I choose the right on and have fun terrarians:D
Hi @JinxBattlesYT I moved your post into this already existing thread for a very similar topic. You can browse through the other posts here to see what's been said over the years.

As of June 2022 Texture Packs & Modding are not currently possible on Console. This is something the team will explore as we move forward - but we cannot currently make any promises one way or the other.

Mods will come when tmodloader and the mods are updated to 1.4.4, and texture packs are probably not compatible with the software to be ported

I'm 100% sure mods and texture packs will not come to Nintendo consoles. There's just no way, no how.
I'm 99% sure mods and texture packs will not come to Sony consoles. If they do, however, it'll be only texture packs from a specially curated list created by ReLogic and approved by Sony.
I'm 98% sure mods and texture packs will not come to Microsoft consoles. If they do, however, it'll be only mods and texture packs from a specially curated list created by ReLogic.

Are there any ways at all to get any mods through xbox and on to console terraria? I know people discussed it before but I feel like we could even try to get a smaller variety of mods like calamity like how it was for fallout 4.

Are there any ways at all to get any mods through xbox and on to console terraria? I know people discussed it before but I feel like we could even try to get a smaller variety of mods like calamity like how it was for fallout 4.
Hi @Jaiders welcome to the forums. :) I moved your post into this already existing thread for the same topic (mods on console).

As of June 2022 Texture Packs & Modding are not currently possible on Console. This is something the team will explore as we move forward - but we cannot currently make any promises one way or the other.

I'm 100% sure mods and texture packs will not come to Nintendo consoles. There's just no way, no how.
I'm 99% sure mods and texture packs will not come to Sony consoles. If they do, however, it'll be only texture packs from a specially curated list created by ReLogic and approved by Sony.
I'm 98% sure mods and texture packs will not come to Microsoft consoles. If they do, however, it'll be only mods and texture packs from a specially curated list created by ReLogic.
What If they used the developer's choice list from the Terraria workshop? Things like the halloween texture pack, and Jimmarn's texture pack could be added to console, and maybe if that doesn't work it can just be the texture packs from the devs so that it's by people who worked on the game:indifferent:.
Edit: looks like the thread ended -_-

Last edited:
Ive been curious on like if itd even be possible for mods of any sort to come to console, say in like a way similar to fallout or skyrim and how they provided mods for console (also them pcs be expensive man)

Ive been curious on like if itd even be possible for mods of any sort to come to console, say in like a way similar to fallout or skyrim and how they provided mods for console (also them pcs be expensive man)
Hi @Itsnickyig🌳 I moved your post into this already existing thread for the same topic. :)

At this point in time, there are no plans to put mods on console or mobile Terraria.

I know that pc has mods that are super easy to put on the game but I wish that mobile/console had that too

I've moved your thread into a similar thread for the same topic that answers your question.

There are currently no plans to implement mods into Console or Mobile.

In addition since this is a very popular discussion, we have specified this thread as a Hot Topic Thread.

hey guys, i just want to ask if there are any confirmation about mods coming to mobile/console version of terraria on the next update?

hey guys, i just want to ask if there are any confirmation about mods coming to mobile/console version of terraria on the next update?
Hi @mmaarrvvss welcome to the forums. :) I’ve moved your post into this already existing thread for the same topic. At this time, there are no plans to bring mods to mobile or console.

Back
Top Bottom