Mobile Will mobile-exclusive be deleted?

Green Cappy

Terrarian
Will seasonal ennemies like Lepus be removed in 1.3? I hope that they will be added on pc and not removed from mobile, because they was original and cool and not copies of pc ennemies.

It is uncertain that the Lepus may be removed from the mobile version of Terraria in 1.3. But we'll find out soon in the future.
And yes, I do hope they add mobile features in the PC version; It will be a great experience for PC players to try out new things that they won't even try once.

Will seasonal ennemies like Lepus be removed in 1.3? I hope that they will be added on pc and not removed from mobile, because they was original and cool and not copies of pc ennemies.
There has been no decision yet on mobile exclusives. Here is what Loki has said in Jan 2019:
For full clarity, and as mentioned previously, calls on Mobile exclusives are also pending. You are correct however in that console exclusives will remain out.

There isn't any reason for deleting pets for stupid gold bunny, they're so many cool pets, why can't you add it to pc and not just delete all exclusive content?

I don't know why they want to delete all this stuff.
But since console stuff got deleted, proably same will happen to mobile.

(happily i own the PSVita version of terraria)

There isn't any reason for deleting pets for stupid gold bunny, they're so many cool pets, why can't you add it to pc and not just delete all exclusive content?
Hi @Green Cappy, I combined your “Will mobile exclusives seasonal enemies be deleted” thread and your “Will mobile exclusive pets be deleted” thread into one thread and renamed it “Will mobile exclusives be deleted”.

As was mentioned before there has been no decision made yet regarding mobile exclusives. :)

Back
Top Bottom