Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

It is possible they would add them, but they have to work it out with Apple, android, and Amazon first. Nobody knows when, but there’s a possibility.

Nếu khó tạo trên thiết bị di động, tại sao bạn không bắt đầu với phiên bản đầu tiên của mod tai họa (tôi hy vọng nó hoạt động)

That will be hard to do. There are a lot more restrictions for console and mobile in terms of mods. Right now there is no mod support for any platform, including PC, and mods are not allowed at the moment for console or mobile. It will be unlikely to change in the near future.
Yea I do need credit too I'm cant get want a for realastateangent
That will be hard to do. There are a lot more restrictions for console and mobile in terms of mods. Right now there is no mod support for any platform, including PC, and mods are not allowed at the moment for console or mobile. It will be unlikely to change in the near future.
Can you make tedit for mobile too

Probably not. As me and others have said, part of the problem is that crossover between mobile platforms is practically impossible due to platform conflicts, and another thing is that Mobile devices aren't powerful enough to run most mods. Both of these problems apply to basically all Terraria addons for Mobile. Sorry.

guys, calamity is NEVER coming to mobile. It's already super laggy on many computers, there is NO WAY it's gonna work on a phone. Not to mention the fact that modding mobile is illegal.
Really it's illegal is it? IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO MOD MOBILE. The performance part yes, would probably never function on mobile but it isn't illegal

Really it's illegal is it? IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO MOD MOBILE. The performance part yes, would probably never function on mobile but it isn't illegal
Call it what you like, but 505 is never going to allow mods for mobile so you can easily just call mods illegal and get away with it.

I know this topic is old but...

Mobile Terraria mods are possible (More possible for android than ios)
A made a detailed video about about this topic. In the video I discussed what would need to happen in order for mobile Terraria mods to be a thing.

TL;DR: DR Studios would have to change some Unity settings to make Terraria build in mono instead of il2cpp, the 505Games Mobile Hacking Policy would need to be changed to allow a mobile tModLoader, and the community would probably have to work on a tModLoader mobile port as the tModLoader devs probably won't make this development a priority (Atleast not as much a priority as PC)

Texture packs are currently supported if you have an app like tlauncher to install them but you will not have data from your terraria unless you import it for tlauncher

Back
Top Bottom