Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

i don't think so... my phone cant even handle vanilla terraria! now skin packs, ya in 2023 ( if terraria 2 comes or they dont care for
the terraria series. ) they shoud

please re-logic, add mod and texture pack features for terraria mobile, i really want to try a lot of mods in terraria but i only have mobile device :(

The console owners (Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo) and Apple in particular really don't like it when you mod games on their platform. The devs are trying, but don't get your hopes up.

The console owners (Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo) and Apple in particular really don't like it when you mod games on their platform. The devs are trying, but don't get your hopes up.
ok, I'll wait for me to get a PC, hmm I have a question why not just add it on android?

please re-logic, add mod and texture pack features for terraria mobile, i really want to try a lot of mods in terraria but i only have mobile device :(
Hi @TLastOne i moved your post (and any replies) into this already existing thread for the same topic.

I understand that modding may never come to mobile terraria, but what if we create a mobile TMODLOADER?
that might work, as the mods could be coded into the servers, making it possible to play with mods without hacking, but just enabling them.

I believe that technically it would be possible, but I also know there's issues with the legal side of things.

is it really possible???

I've merged your thread into a general thread regarding the possibility of mods for mobile. To quote the beginning of this thread to answer your question:

As of March 2023 Texture Packs & Modding are not currently possible on Mobile. This is something the team will explore as we move forward - but we cannot currently make any promises one way or the other.

Mods are on Minecraft mobile. Why couldn’t it be on terraria?
Mods are just modifications of the game, hence the name. You probably already can modify terraria on mobile. No mods on Minecraft are “officially” supported on mobile or even pc (except the marketplace). People are trying to push tmodloader (an official mod organizer) on mobile which is the issue.

Not quite answering your question here, but I hope it clarifies that there is difficulty on getting mod support.

Back
Top Bottom