Map-Survival Will of the Gods

Helious

Skeletron Prime
Hello fellow Terrarians! Terrarian Legends here with a new work-in-progress map called Will of the Gods!

Contents of this thread:
This is a adventure/survival map that is playable from Eye of Cthulhu to the Moon Lord! In every level there is a gem lock and teleporters linking different biomes to each other.

There are all biomes in 1.3 present, but with the exceptions of the following:
1. Underground Crimson
2. Underground Corruption
3. Underground Hallow
These exceptions are due to both time management and necessity. With each biome being a 200X200 tile sphere, there is no reason to include these.
NOTE: There is a separate underground/caverns purity biome.
Backstory:
The gods have been debating heavily on the creation of a universe. "What would happen?" Says Fishron, duke of the seas. "What is the reason for this?"
Cthulhu, king of the gods, answers "My duke, there is nothing to worry about. All we do is create several contained units and a creature to rise to the challenge. I, myself, will sacrifice parts of my being to ensure that our creation is safe from all harm".
Then James, guardian of the dungeon, proclaimed "I shall have a part in this, too! I shall see to it myself that there is a dedicated portion of this creation for my gain. I will indeed guard it myself." King Andrew, ruler of all life, added "I shall also provide aid in the adventurer's quest, to guide him through the challenges of the world. However, I will have a little surprise for him..."
I know that putting credits near the beginning of a thread is unusual, but hear me out here. I would like to thank my friend Nathan for helping me immensely in this project and testing my challenges. I have included what he helped with in the changelog.
I also thank Redigit and the rest of the Terraria development team for creating this amazing game experience for the community. None of this whole DOMAIN NAME would be possible without their work.
This thread is not finished. I will finish it as soon as I can!

Last edited:
Sounds like a cool idea, but what about the WoF?

When it dies, it sends up a stripe of Hallow and a stripe of Corruption/Crimson. Couldn't that take out the individualized units?

Back
Top Bottom