PS4 Will pay (basically) any price for Ocram trophy and mask!

KreeThree

Terrarian
So here’s the deal; I stopped playing terraria for a while, and did not keep up with the news of what updates were coming. Consequently, I did not know they were removing some things from the game(some enemies and Ocram) so I missed out on those banners and the mask/trophy from Ocram. So I’m asking: would someone please sell or dupe the Ocram trophy and mask to me? Name your price and I will gladly pay for those items( also if somebody had the now unobtainable banners I’d buy those too) Thanks a bunch! I have a ton of rare stuff,all banners, all expert bags and items, all lunar events and moon lord stuff, all dev items, all other trophies and masks, all music boxes, etc. Dealers are 100% welcome to take what they find!
P.S. moneywise, I am not extremely rich yet so I can not exceed 100 platinum coins for each item, sorry!

Last edited:
So here’s the deal; I stopped playing terraria for a while, and did not keep up with the news of what updates were coming. Consequently, I did not know they were removing some things from the game(some enemies and Ocram) so I missed out on those banners and the mask/trophy from Ocram. So I’m asking: would someone please sell or dupe the Ocram trophy and mask to me? Name your price and I will gladly pay for those items( also if somebody had the now unobtainable banners I’d buy those too) Thanks a bunch! I have a ton of rare stuff, banners, all expert bags and items, all lunar events and moon lord stuff, most other trophies and masks, etc. Dealers are 100% welcome to take what they find!
P.S. moneywise, I am not extremely rich yet so I can not exceed 100 platinum coins, also I have not acquired any dev items besides Skiph’s Blood, sorry!
Hi @KreeThree, just a tip that if you happen to also have a PS3, you can battle ocram for the trophy there, and then transfer that player/world to PS4 to have the trophy in PS4. I realize you may not have a PS3 though, but thought I’d mention it just in case.

I will give you mask and trophy for pumpkin medliun and snow globe and naughty present and temple key and coingun if you have if you don't then just other stuff if yes my gamer tag is Willis14102

Still looking for traders! The above deal was unable to be pulled off due to circumstances beyond our control, so if anybody else is willing to trade, feel free!

Back
Top Bottom