Console Will PS5 get terraria

The Terramere

The Destroyer
When the PS5 release will terraria come quickly to PS5 or will it take a year or something. Will PS4 get terraria 1.4 or will only PS5. Will PS5 get 1.4 immediately or will it get a 1.3 update, will you be able to cross platform between PS4 and PS5?

I'd imagine not, as aren't all the games going to be backwards compatible anyway? So I think we will be able to play the PS4/Xbox 1 versions on the newer console. Might be wrong though.

I'd imagine not, as aren't all the games going to be backwards compatible anyway? So I think we will be able to play the PS4/Xbox 1 versions on the newer console. Might be wrong though.

I have heard that PS4 games will work with the PS5. That means the PS4 version of Terraria will be able to played on a PS5. Haven't heard if the new Xbox will be able to play Xbox One games or not.

I hope not. I maxed out the game on Xbox 360 and have just platinumed it on the PS4 (and went on to beat Moon Lord). I love the game a lot but I need to get on with my life, I haven't got time to do it all again!

When the PS5 release will terraria come quickly to PS5 or will it take a year or something. Will PS4 get terraria 1.4 or will only PS5. Will PS5 get 1.4 immediately or will it get a 1.3 update, will you be able to cross platform between PS4 and PS5?
doubt it for many reasons but the main reason I will say is its because of both of the next gen consoles having backwards compatibility with last gen games

(I'm sure you would be able to because a lot of consoles (at least the ones i've had) like xbox 1 or wii u were able to play their predecessors games. if ps5 and the new xbox didnt a lot of people would be mad

Back
Top Bottom