Console will Terraria come to the PS5 and the Xbox Series X and S?

Yeah, and with how new the PS5 and Xbox Series X is, it’s very likely they’ll get it. Not to mention 1.4 for console has been in development before the PS5/Xbox Series X was released

Yeah, and with how new the PS5 and Xbox Series X is, it’s very likely they’ll get it. Not to mention 1.4 for console has been in development before the PS5/Xbox Series X was released
Of course yes, so I am not pretty sure will get 1.3 or maybe 1.4 for the new consoles.

with the release of a sneak peek by DR Studios at the revamp of the UI there doing, I caught a glance at a gosh darn graphics setting screen and this at the very least tell me that a dedicated / specifically optimized version of terraria will make it's way to the PS5 and Series X/S. But to be clear I'm just spit balling speculations here as I have not seen any news about new current gen ports being a thing. we could still just have one version or the game that is forwards compatible.

with the release of a sneak peek by DR Studios at the revamp of the UI there doing, I caught a glance at a gosh darn graphics setting screen and this at the very least tell me that a dedicated / specifically optimized version of terraria will make it's way to the PS5 and Series X/S. But to be clear I'm just spit balling speculations here as I have not seen any news about new current gen ports being a thing. we could still just have one version or the game that is forwards compatible.
PS5 and Xbox Series S and X will be release in 1.4, it will start optimizing some stuffs, not sure in PS4 and Xbox One.

Also, it will release it on 8/25 I am not sure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom