Mobile Will terraria mobile and consoles get 1.4.5 the same time as pc?

We all know 1.4.4 came the same time on all platforms but will it be the same for 1.4.5?

hello I am calebthekiller I am 10 4,1 and in depted ok all was wrong except 10. I play mobile ( which is gud vs so I will always get updates not on time ( duh) but still nice )

Its always possible for something to change. But, I think it's almost certain (96% chance) that 1.4.5 will come out on all platforms at the same time just as 1.4.4 was.

This is due to how all of the platforms are caught up to each other in terms of game content. In the past, a large gap between PC and Console/Mobile developed due to past generation device limitations as well as changing the Console/Mobile developers. For awhile Console & Mobile were on "catch up", but that gap was sealed with 1.4.3 and it also allowed DR Studios to get 1.4.4 ready for consoles even while it was still being developed on PC, so I think it is very likely such a gap won't exist anymore for Terraria.

If 1.4.5 also includes crossplay, then all the versions will have to be the same as well. Crossplay itself still remains as a "maybe". Hopefully it will come with 1.4.5, but it is not guarenteed.

Back
Top Bottom