• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Will Terraria: Otherworld be on Xbox 360?

StarWars5251977

Terrarian
Hello, I was wondering if Terraria: Otherworld would be on Xbox 360, because me and my friend want to play Otherworld together. Thanks.

Sacredious

Terrarian
Probably not. I would also like to see it, but they're most likely not because of pc/mac, ps4 and Xbox 1, which they might add in the ps4 and Xbox 1. :zombie:

dom1998

Skeletron Prime
No Loki said in one of the posts that its only coming out for pc and ps4 n xbox1 but they could bring it out later on a different consoles

SMG(Martin)

Official Terrarian
No Loki said in one of the posts that its only coming out for pc and ps4 n xbox1 but they could bring it out later on a different consoles
I highly doubt that we will get Otherworld on last gen consoles. We might get it on Wii U or more powerful mobile devices if we're lucky.

AgentFrenchFry

Terrarian
I highly doubt that we will get Otherworld on last gen consoles. We might get it on Wii U or more powerful mobile devices if we're lucky.
I like how you call the Wii U powerful, they were going to have GTAV on it but the processors on it were so terrible that they couldn't.

SMG(Martin)

Official Terrarian
I like how you call the Wii U powerful, they were going to have GTAV on it but the processors on it were so terrible that they couldn't.
I never said that the Wii U is powerful however it is more powerful than last gen consoles in every way. GTA 5 was never planned to be released on Wii U.

StarWars5251977

Terrarian
I never said that the Wii U is powerful however it is more powerful than last gen consoles in every way. GTA 5 was never planned to be released on Wii U.
How did this all come to how powerful the Wii U is and if GTA 5 was planned to be released on it?

By the way I know my answer now - There is no chance it will come out on consoles...
So you don't need to try and answer my question anymore.

SMG(Martin) said:
Dude the Wii U is the crappiest console out there it is not more powerfull than Xbox 360 and ps3 in any way, do some research

PlasmaFrog28

Terrarian
If the console can't run the upcoming 1.3 update for current gen consoles Xbox One, PS4 and Switch, then I doubt Otherworld would come to the 360, if it even comes out at all. Haven't heard a thing from it for like a year now

Top Bottom