3DS Will the 3DS be getting a form of the 1.3 update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Terrarian
This will pretty much single handedly decide whether or not I purchase Terraria for my 3DS. I have heard conflicting reports and no solid information, is this information available and if so, what is the truth?

If anyone knows, I'd deeply appreciate if you'd share. Thanks!

Well 1.3+ is a negative due to technical limitations and RAM...However...The Team said they were looking very VERY carefully at the New3DS because there is still more that can possibly be done with it.I wonder what we may get exclusively?Something to think about;)

It is very unlikely that 3DS, any version of it - original or new - will get the 1.3 update. There has been no official word either way, but 3DS is busting at the seams with what it can stably handle right now.

Disappointing to hear, but it is still good to know. Rather than make a new topic, if anyone happens to know... is the Wii U getting the same treatment? I recall they were quite vague as to what was going on with it as well. While the Wii U, I assume, would be far more capable of running it, there has been a curious lack of information about it.

Thanks, I just noticed the sticky mentioned Wii U with the Xbox 360 and PS3 as I feared. This is a pity, because I really like being able to have it handheld in some form, and the touch screen was a big appeal. Oh well.

I'm more than content with the PC version, though, but this is still sad news for me.

Well, there's a hint that it might come to the Switch someday...
While true, Nintendo is notorious about making it excessively difficult to get a hold of their new consoles, and I get the feeling the Switch will not be an exception based off of the news I've heard. In addition, I know next to nothing about the Switch's capabilities.

I'm hopeful it will all work out, but... let's just say I'm not filled with confidence just yet. We will see...

Why? It's not like the game suddenly sucks just because it won't get 1.3. Considering the hardware, it's quite amazing that it got as much as it does.
Oh no I was just making a smart remark.The Game overall is still good.(He said RIP his 3DS and I go,More like the game but your system is still fine and dandy...Nevermind.Moment has passed:p)However,I will say that I haven't been at all active with Terraria for my 3DS lately.Its gotten dull for me and now I kinda go..."Well now what?"

Well, getting tired of the game happens no matter what version you play. When that happens you play something else for a while, until you get the urge to play Terraria again. :) How long that takes depends on your playstyle. If you just fight monsters it get's old pretty quick, but if you're a builder you can keep it up for a long time.

Well, getting tired of the game happens no matter what version you play. When that happens you play something else for a while, until you get the urge to play Terraria again. :) How long that takes depends on your playstyle. If you just fight monsters it get's old pretty quick, but if you're a builder you can keep it up for a long time.
Which is why I bought Animal Crossing New Leaf!To escape the boredom!:D

Animal Crossing Is a game where you move in filled with Nice friendly animals (hence the name Animal Crossing).You do All housing business with a Tanooki (Or Raccoon) Tom Nook.You can also buy necessities for your home in Nookling Junction.Oh and in this game,you play the role as a mayor!(However only the first person to play the game before anyone else gets to become the mayor whilst everyone else's save files,they are just residents.)It's a very relaxing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom