Mobile will there be a update for the amozon kindle fire addition?

Isamu

Terrarian
Hi im just wondering will the amozon kindle fire addition of terraria will get the update since its been on version 1.2.12801 since october 20th 2016 and has not been updated, so could someone please check?

Thank you

Isamu

I have the same question. My kids play on Kindle Fire (5th gen and 9th) with the app from Amazon App store and I play on an Samsung s8 with the app from the Amazon store as well.
We're still at 1.2 for all our devices.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191006-125142_Amazon Appstore.jpg
    Screenshot_20191006-125142_Amazon Appstore.jpg
    621 KB · Views: 102
Yes, the 1.3 update has been submitted to Amazon for approval last thursday and should release soon, as said here.
Thanks, it's a bit confusing when there's so many "OMG mobile 1.3 is awesome, love love love" posts without precise details on who or what's been updated. Thanks again for the reply.

can i ask when might it work for all makes of kindle fire? since mine is still on the old version
Not every device can handle the 1.3 update due to not meeting the minimum requirements. Because of that, any device that is not listed in the post I linked above will remain on the old version.

Not every device can handle the 1.3 update due to not meeting the minimum requirements. Because of that, any device that is not listed in the post I linked above will remain on the old version.
will it ever be updated so for e.g if u have a brother that can use 1.3 the 1.2 can join their own world and have the 1.3 join the 1.2 world?

will it ever be updated so for e.g if u have a brother that can use 1.3 the 1.2 can join their own world and have the 1.3 join the 1.2 world?
No, that is not possible. They completely remade the mobile version with different code in the 1.3 update, so it is not compatible with 1.2.

No, that is not possible. They completely remade the mobile version with different code in the 1.3 update, so it is not compatible with 1.2.
can the 1.2 use mods so they can try get some of the same stuff if so where can i get them and how do i add them to my game?

Back
Top Bottom