Mobile Will this stop supporting ios 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsthesock

Official Terrarian
Will this app ever be updated to support ios 7/8 only? I am really hoping not, because I can't afford to get a new iPhone anytime soon.

Will this app ever be updated to support ios 7/8 only? I am really hoping not, because I can't afford to get a new iPhone anytime soon.
⚡️I hope they do. Don't take this the wrong way but if they don't move on to newer better software we may never get a 1.2 update. I'm not saying that you should get a new iPhone, I'm just saying they should move on to better technology instead of being held back because they feel sorry for a small minority!⚡

It's too early to think about moving too ios 7, they released the hardmode update not much time ago and it started to support ios 6 and above. Just relax meantime, maybe you have several months to still getting support to ios 6.

It is not just that but I haet how people complain that the game does not have enough content and when it does get content they complain that it does not work with their device. That is what bugs me, when people complain and holdback codeglue and 505 Games from making any quick updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom