Will you be there to face what comes next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if its an in game gif you got right there i'm assuming its something you can dye or paint solid black?o_O
Or what like a portal?:eek: that would be "BIG" like a different place you can go after defeating the moon lord but in the same world

Well if its an in game gif you got right there i'm assuming its something you can dye or paint solid black?o_O
Or what like a portal?:eek: that would be "BIG" like a different place you can go after defeating the moon lord but in the same world
Re-logic have made silhouette GIF's before, so it being dyeable is unlikely.

However, if its a block, it MIGHT be paintable. But that's not what's causing the darkness effect.

The Sims 3 Grim Reaper Smoke Stuff.
Capture.PNG

From the way the aura pulses, kinda makes me think it's sun based, though I don't know if that'll work given one of the pillars is solar flare.

Question - this "something BIG" will affect world generation? Should I wait with creating a new world or it's fine to do it now?

Hi.

Is there any way to improve i18n translations for the next releases of the game?
There could be some language files so that the community could help with the translation.
As is, playing in another tongue is just weird, you have both english and the other tongue words.

I'll only really make use of this update if its a mid prehardmode thing or super early hardmode boss/event. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom