Will you be there to face what comes next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the team is working on something BIG....

What do you think it is?
The spoiler looks like Jojo about to summon his stand, can I get a side of ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA with that please?
My actual thoughts on this - It looks pretty awesome, the way it animates makes me think it is something related to tentacles

Throwing Pillar confirmed

You cannot throw pillars, silly - they are FAR too heavy!

nicolas-cage-ghost-rider-transformation.jpg

Nick Cage confirmed.

Good thing we have plenty of bees then!

200_s.gif

Everyone knows that this is clearly the Left Ear of Cthulhu.....

If devs not expand the thrower class, then they

BURN IN MY HOLY FLAMES

THEY LEARN THE RED DEV REDEMPTION

Flames. Might be a little something new for hell. Or a sky island miniboss. I'm trying to hold out hope that it's not another surface-level invasion event centered on the player's spawn.

You cannot throw pillars, silly - they are FAR too heavy!

I would love to see somebody make a texture pack that replaces the throwing weapons with the literal pillar sprites.

Also, the spoiler is obviously Cthulhu's left nipple, it's all firey and gross but it will have great nipple-styled weapon drops.

Imagine if there's anything more powerful than the moon lord then it'll be on the weird end.
I feel I've finished the game once I've beaten something massive like that. then I don't expect something even more powerful coming from the corner.

What I imagined, is something along the lines of a boss that can warp worlds. It would send you between all your terraria worlds just to fight you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom