Will you be there to face what comes next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, this thing from some new event.

Wait, background looks like a Corrupt Desert.

Last edited:
Judging by its shape, it's a new mini-boss called Hot Potato. It's a flaming potato beast that shoots bacon bits at you and launches explosive balls of sour cream that give you a slowing debuff. It drops a sword called Fryblade, which is shaped like a giant french fry, and shoots projectile ketchup.

(Or projectile catsup, for all you fancy lads.)

So, whatever the thing is, is about 60 pixels tall
The player sprite is about 21 pixels tall
This thing is only about three times taller than the player.
If this was the boss it would be the smallest boss ever...

It also looks like it won't move much. And obviously it's surrounded by some type of Terraria's many flames. Or it's just its aura

Forget what I said earlier. It looks like it's based around cursed flames, right? Now, I think it has something to do with the corruption. It's in a corrupt desert background, but I'm sure they could spawn it anywhere if they wanted to.

And another thing, Why are people assuming it's a boss? It doesn't look that big... Looks like part of an event to me.
(Hoping for a pre-hm event, nowhere near enough of those.)

"it's your *mom*"

/me receives gifts from Cenx because of Rektgnoraking Safeman

Seriously though, it immediately reminded me of the Lunar towers, but flamey. Too thin to be a skull, but... I don't think a tower/Lunar event related thing.

Sauron's Iris?

edit: or a flamey egg

I'll refrain from making predictions, but instead hope Re-Logic's planned this out and is excited to surprise us.
All I can see is moneymaking potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom