Will you be there to face what comes next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's an oversized flaming skull. Maybe a boss or miniboss found in the dungeon right at the start of hardmode would make the dungeon useful at that part of the game.

Keyword: Big; maybe made of fire or something close to that, looks like a fireball. My guess is it's a huge fireball with a skull for a face and it shoots fire at the player, and can be summoned in Hell or using a item to summon it like a match or one of those big lighters, and possibly being an endgame boss.

I think that because of the word BIG that it is actually 1.4 update. They did the same with 1.3 if I'm correct.

Bigskull.gif

It looks too simplistic to be a boss or an enemy, so my assumption (much like others in this thread) is that it's a portal. We definitely have enough stuff to fight as it is; what we're lacking is things to explore.

I also believe it'should going to be a portal to something or someone, or maybe some kind of...corruption boss?
[doublepost=1477375874,1477375774][/doublepost]Maybe after destroYing all demon altars in the world this happens. You never know.
[doublepost=1477376018][/doublepost]Sad enough, I don't have said PC Terrapin, a mobile andevice console dude, so I won'the be able to take advantage of this update.

Hopefully we'll get the Lunar update soon.

Guys I have my tinfoil hat on just warning...

It's a portal to another WORLD. Moonlord is the final boss of the world we're in atm, but that portal leads to a whole new world. New biomes, bosses, etc. Difficulty scale goes up way high and it's like playing from the start. Bosses from here on are super tough and very difficult to defeat. New soundtracks. New "corruption/crimson". Green and black-colored maps maybe? Green could be called the "Vile" and the black could be called the "Abyss".

...Or it could just be a cute lil bunny waiting on the other side that does nothing

It's a portal to another WORLD. Moonlord is the final boss of the world we're in atm, but that portal leads to a whole new world. New biomes, bosses, etc. Difficulty scale goes up way high and it's like playing from the start. Bosses from here on are super tough and very difficult to defeat. New soundtracks. New "corruption/crimson". Green and black-colored maps maybe? Green could be called the "Vile" and the black could be called the "Abyss".

...Or it could just be a cute lil bunny waiting on the other side that does nothing

I cannot believe that a portal that lets you go to another world be a "minor" release (i.e. 1.3.x). Such a change would necessitate far reaching changes - you'd need new biomes with new blocks etc, new save structures to save the "parallel world" data to, as well as lots of new mobs, etc.

I Think this explains the issue well.

It's a portal linking two games together:
Doesn't this portal look the same and look inside it looks like terraria.
Maybe the two games are coming together.

Gosh, that'd be like Terraria: Afterworld
I need this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom