Portfolio/Multi-Topic Wind Dungeons

Yes?

• Total voters
When I first saw the name of this thread it didn't really seem that interesting. However, it turned out to be quite something. However, the thread doesn't seem to explain how the dungeon itself would be like. Will it e made out of the same blocks/furniture? Will it generate in a different kind of pattern/system? Will it contain different kinds of traps? Nomatter what, I'd love to see this in-game. You have my support :)

When I first saw the name of this thread it didn't really seem that interesting. However, it turned out to be quite something. However, the thread doesn't seem to explain how the dungeon itself would be like. Will it e made out of the same blocks/furniture? Will it generate in a different kind of pattern/system? Will it contain different kinds of traps? Nomatter what, I'd love to see this in-game. You have my support :)
Only the items and mobs change. This has nothing to do with the color pallet or lay out of each dungeon.

Cool, but.. what about the red dungeon? Some sort of fire themed dungeon equivalent would be cool. It could work will in collaboration with @Tobbvald's ideas.

Wait, is the maramusa alt an indirect reference to the z-saber? looks like it because the projectile sprite is reminiscent of one of zeros attacks.

Glad to see this thread back. This is probably my favorite idea that actually has a chance of getting in (unlike the Confaction and such). The problem is, everything has been said, making it hard to keep this thread alive.

Wait! One thing still hasn't been said: @Cenx. Sorry Cenx, but you need to see this again. :p

Back
Top Bottom