Portfolio/Multi-Topic Wind Dungeons

Yes?

• Total voters
Let's see... *looks for question to ask to keep this thread alive* OH! Do the Hurricaster's WInd Charges act like the other Caster projectilesin pre-HM (slowly passing through walls, deflected with a sword) or is there any kind of special projectile that it summons?

Let's see... *looks for question to ask to keep this thread alive* OH! Do the Hurricaster's WInd Charges act like the other Caster projectilesin pre-HM (slowly passing through walls, deflected with a sword) or is there any kind of special projectile that it summons?
Hurricaster wind charges were originally just meant to be green Waterbolts. The sprite is also a recolor. They could easily act more like player wind charges, but I could see that being extremely annoying if they keep at it for a while. They could perhaps have limits such as the amount of charges out at any given time, or just have the charges die after a while. I really didn't think it was too big of a deal, and it didn't need to be radically different from Dark Casters.

Hurricaster wind charges were originally just meant to be green Waterbolts. The sprite is also a recolor. They could easily act more like player wind charges, but I could see that being extremely annoying if they keep at it for a while. They could perhaps have limits such as the amount of charges out at any given time, or just have the charges die after a while. I really didn't think it was too big of a deal, and it didn't need to be radically different from Dark Casters.
Was just looking for a question to continue the thread LOL. And I saved my reply so it will live. :p

I really like this idea! But what about more than two? (If you give me permission) I think I might try an earth dungeon! I will give you credit for the original idea of course!

I really like this idea! But what about more than two? (If you give me permission) I think I might try an earth dungeon! I will give you credit for the original idea of course!
He doesn't want that, it wouldn't be as "special" to him.

Also, a suggestion: Since the Water dungeon weapons have gold highlights and come in Gold Chests, how about adding a "Platinum Chest" that generates instead of Gold Chests in Wind Dungeon worlds? Would have the same loot underground, but would fit thematically with the wind weapons.

How is the dungeon water themed? There's two items in the dungeon called Water Candle and Water Bolt, but nothing else.

One question: could you have a fire dungeon, so that there would be one type of dungeon to match up with each color brick?
To elaborate, I feel like the current water dungeon fits best with the blue bricks, and that the wind one would fit with the green. That leaves the pink bricks with no alternate type, and having three different dungeon colors and only two dungeon types just seems weird, right?

One question: could you have a fire dungeon, so that there would be one type of dungeon to match up with each color brick?
To elaborate, I feel like the current water dungeon fits best with the blue bricks, and that the wind one would fit with the green. That leaves the pink bricks with no alternate type, and having three different dungeon colors and only two dungeon types just seems weird, right?
Maybe Earth?

Maybe Earth?
I feel like Earth doesn't fit with the pink dungeon theme. Pink is closer to being fire colors (like red, orange, etc.) than earth colors (brown, grey). If the color was more like a dark-ish orange, then I could agree with it being Earth.

Oh, it's THIS discussion again. Hello old friend. Let me just say that the OP has stated many times that despite it being green, it was never tied to brick color. There is a separate 50% chance for each type of loot regardless of what the brick color is. And he wants to keep it that way.

Oh, it's THIS discussion again. Hello old friend. Let me just say that the OP has stated many times that despite it being green, it was never tied to brick color. There is a separate 50% chance for each type of loot regardless of what the brick color is. And he wants to keep it that way.
I just feel like it feels off like that, with two dungeon types and three brick colors.

Support! I've always wanted other elemental themed dungeons. Maybe next you can work on Fire or Earth Dungeons? Just an assumption. P.S me and my friends are thinking of creating a tv series and one of my friends came up with the weapon idea "Leaf Chakram" (this conversation was before I found this) xD

Back
Top Bottom