Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Title. When the game is set in actual fullscreen mode (with the setting showing "go Windowed" text), everything works as usual. However, when I try to set it in windowed mode (and the setting shows "go Fullscreen" text), it basically stays in fullscreen. Yet the game doesn't pauses when I change the active window through any method, and the cursor can still interact with the game (i.e. open menus of settings screen, select items in hotbar, etc.) when I use it in another program.

The game is still in borderless windowed mode.

When you go into Settings, there is a category called Resolution.

In there, turn off Borderless Window. Your screen should turn into a "true" window after. :)

Welp, now I feel stupid. Thanks for your help.
It's still weird the settings changed with the update in the first place, I haven't touched them since forever. But I guess that doesn't matters.

The 1.4 update did change these automatically, so its not your fault.

We are considering a better layout for the settings to "lump" these two things together so its easier to find :)

So, are these settings somewhere else than in the menu? I can't find it anywhere. There is an option that lets me change between resolutions, but none of them add the taskbar back on.

Is þere a way to do þis in tModLoader (1.3)? I can make it windowed but I can't resize it and it forces itself back into full screen whenever it's þe active window.

So, are these settings somewhere else than in the menu? I can't find it anywhere. There is an option that lets me change between resolutions, but none of them add the taskbar back
When on the Main menu (Singleplayer, Multiplayer, ect) Click the following. Settings > Video. You will see Resolution at the top. Then click "Broderless window: Enabled".

Back
Top Bottom