Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

Some information that may help for 505: I can get through the BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) by spamming the screen however, the Play and Tutorial tabs are not accessible and is greyed out, everything else is accessible however when said tabs light up, the game crashes. Hope this info may helps.

Some information that may help for 505: I can get through the BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) by spamming the screen however, the Play and Tutorial tabs are not accessible and is greyed out, everything else is accessible however when said tabs light up, the game crashes. Hope this info may help.
Perhaps a stack overflow error?

How long has it been, I have been waiting patiently for the last 2 months, but 505 games I know your fixing the game for us, and that's good, but I got this game on my phone last month, and I don't want to have got it for nothing. When it is released we will know how long they've been working on the for, and it will be worth it.

just bought terraria on windows phone and it wont go onto the main game screen please give me a reason or fix status

just bought terraria on windows phone and it wont go onto the main game screen please give me a reason or fix status

Perchance, you're not using the Windows 10 preview, are you? The current version is not working for it. Still waiting on a fix.

Hei Terraria DEV's, are you on vacation (since 3 months ago)? Free to do it, but why do you allow people to download AND PAY for your faulty sw?
Since people are paying your check, your minimum commitment should be to restore the latest working version, apologize, and if you want work in parallel to build a stable version.
Instead you are not even pleased to share an expected deadline!
Is there any manager there that is aware of this incredible situation?

bueno soy un usuario latinoamericano no hablo muy bien el ingles pero me lleve una gran sorpresa al tener windows phone 8.1 y actualizar hace unos dias a windows phone 10 ya no es compatible, me parece una total falta de respeto de parte de 505 Games no darle solución a este problema, yo pague por el juego y ahora lo quiero funcionando, tengo un lumia 830 y hasta GTA o Minecraft son compatibles y este precioso juego no

Last edited:
Same deal as everyone above... This has been broken for several weeks. Any news on fixes or instructions on how to get a refund?

Nokia Phone (Nokia 909)
Windows 8.1
OS 8.10.14226.359
Firmware 3051.50009.1451.1001
HW Rev. 3.3.0.3

bueno alguien habla español y sabe cuando lo haran compatible para Windows Phone 10? Es lamentable q Minecraft y GTA junto con Halo funcionen bien y este juego q es más sencillo no lo haga, ayuda y adaptación urgente

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for contacting 505 Games Customer Support. I'm truly sorry that it's taking so long for the Windows Phone crash to be fixed. We know how patient you all have been, and I want it to be fixed as much as you do! The last I've heard is that Microsoft made a breakthrough on the issue, so hopefully we get some new information this week. Please feel free to reach out if there's anything else that I can do for you!

- Kyle

505 Games Customer Support

Ticket: https://support.505games.com/helpdesk/tickets/1587

That is what they said

It's been WAY, and I kid you not, WAY too long, it almost the and of the month, and nothing, we've heard nothing. This is an outrage, really I I, at least inform us on when a possibility of when it'll be fixed. Days, weeks, months, I don't care when, I would just like to know when to look forward to. I really know how hard you are working, I think I speak for everyone on this, I think the game is the best thing on my phone, but it's unplayable, I only get a BSoD and a crash. If you can tell me ANYTHING I would kik to know 505 games. It's been a while since we've heard from you guys, we need information about the issue. -B

I agree it has been too long but we must also understand that this is a very difficult bug to fix . Yes it would be nice to know about when it would be fixed but 505 cant promise that date and everyone would get mad if that date was incorrect.

I agree it has been too long but we must also understand that this is a very difficult bug to fix . Yes it would be nice to know about when it would be fixed but 505 cant promise that date and everyone would get mad if that date was incorrect.
Iknow how difficult it is, and how much time would be put into this, but I find it a bit off how they've been working on it for over 3months now, I just want an estimated guess

505 should have rolled back to a working version till they sorted the latest broken release. This is not how you deal with a popular title such as Terraria.

505 you're doing it wrong and losing your loyal player base. I'll certainly consider thrice any future mobile app purchases from 505 after an experience such as this, terrible.

I agree with you both, I actually did not think of that. It is an excellent idea, and I am sorry for making seem like I'm ranting about how bad this is for 505 games. It is, but I know that the whole team should be working on it. In fact the lead developer Redigit has moved on to Terraria: Otherworld, I think that they are working on it, but if Terraria: Otherworld is their main priority, then I respect it, other than the fact that this is a huge issue. I agree that they should move back to an older update for the time being, it's ridiculous, but ranting aside, I appreciate their concern on the issue and I think that they are excellent developers. They don't deserve the hate they've been getting lately, and I love the fact that this is one of their top priorities.

Back
Top Bottom