Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

Not always true . . . without people bringing the issue to the attention of the people who can do something about it, it may never be discovered. :) I always encourage constructive feedback and info gathering!

I think that saying, "If you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all", is just freaking awful. Really examine it in its entirety, and then apply the concept of a different perspective of all to it. Without complaints or critisms, nothing would ever change or get better. Anyways, enough of that. I'm getting a iPhone soon enough.. then i will be with my lovely Redshadow character soon enough. Grinding again

I'm all for constructive criticism and\or input and feedback.

btw. I've updated my 640xl to windows 10 so terraria is gone from the store. now im hoping for a win10 version

Yeah, i'm hoping though, really hoping that either A: my windows 10 tablet which can switch from a mobile tablet to a desktop tablet, will be able to still install the windows 10 mobile terraria app, and i can host and multiplayer with myself. If not my tablet, use my htc one m8 WP and multiplayer with my iPhone.

Haven't had my Lumia 930 on for a year, was afraid I had to start over by reinstalling. Hope you will be able to fix it soon.

We have at long last resolved the universal cra
shing issue for Windows Phone – with a few exceptions noted below (please read)!

IMPORTANT NOTES FOR WINDOWS PHONE USERS
  • The Lumia 640 LTE still has a 100% crash bug that we have been trying to crack for literally months now, with no success. Until such point as that is resolved (if ever), we would advise anyone with a Lumia 640 LTE to not purchase the game.
  • The update is working well on devices that have at least 1GB of RAM. The team is working to lower that threshold to 512MB currently, but we are definitely seeing performance issues below 1GB, so we cannot guarantee as to whether or not this will be possible on every 512MB device. Rest assured that we will try our best here – but we did want to share that note of caution.

All of that said, our current plan – barring any last minute critical issues – is to put this into final QA the rest of this week and then submit to Microsoft for approval next week. We know this has been a long and painful road for our WP players – one that has hopefully close to its conclusion.
"another six months..."

Terraria has been removed from windows store on my 640. Curious now, if & when Terraria is available via the store ever again whether I'd have to repurchase the app.
This has been a sour experience, the 640 is a dutiful phone, comes with a gig of ram & runs the denim version of windows mobile os. I've had no problems whatsoever with it except Terraria ceasing to work after the last update for it (Terraria) in November of last year. Thanks Obama :rolleyes:

Terraria has been removed from windows store on my 640. Curious now, if & when Terraria is available via the store ever again whether I'd have to repurchase the app.
This has been a sour experience, the 640 is a dutiful phone, comes with a gig of ram & runs the denim version of windows mobile os. I've had no problems whatsoever with it except Terraria ceasing to work after the last update for it (Terraria) in November of last year. Thanks Obama :rolleyes:
Have u seen the new forum post? The windows phone update for Lumia 640 is coming this month I think :) :)

Back
Top Bottom