GOG
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows XP
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hi guys, im new here, and my english language is bad, my old laptop still can running the game, here the bugs:
  1. when i open the terraria.exe, there was no music at my game, im already check the files but the wave bank is still there, before the update (v.1.4) the music is playing, but after the update, music is not playing, when i go to settings, the music slider is'nt working...
  2. next one is item, the new and updated item is like bamboo, when i place bamboo lantern the game is crash, idk what happen, looks like the new item causes crashes
  3. the biome, why terraria at my pc had limited loaded biome, when i go from forest biome, then i go underground the game is still normal, but when i go underwold the game is crash, so i must place bed and save my game to go underworld, this always happen when i go to underworld, even if i want go back from underwold to forest biome, the game is crash, its difficult to go underworld without saving, play the game, clicking bed, using mirror/potion...
just this for now, maybe next the screenshot and the log file

Welcome to the forums dimaspaf14!

when i open the terraria.exe, there was no music at my game, im already check the files but the wave bank is still there, before the update (v.1.4) the music is playing, but after the update, music is not playing, when i go to settings, the music slider is'nt working...
This is a known issue and will hopefully be fixed soon. It's not specific to XP.

For the remaining issues, you may have a corrupt install. Please try to redownload and reinstall the game. Also note that each new major version of Terraria generally has higher system requirements than the previous (due to the new additions). It might help if you are playing on small worlds.

Also worth noting that Windows XP is a very old OS at this point - even Windows 7 (the OS after XP) is no longer supported by Microsoft. You're likely to run into issues because of that.

But i had win 7 running on my laptop, it doesnt give me nice perfomance 15 fps, at win xp i had 30 fps, im gonna try update the game and try for found that bugs again :p

Back
Top Bottom