Wings of Fire

All right.
And why not?
EDIT: Also from what I remember the advice I heard was the opposite, that Darkstalker should come after that entire second set.

Also, I will admit in most cases I don't often interact with communities either, including the WoF one, so generally I miss stuff there as well.

And do note that things in a thread don't always stay in a thread elsewhere. For example if I looked at your recent posts section on your profile I'd see things there as well.

All right.
And why not?
EDIT: Also from what I remember the advice I heard was the opposite, that Darkstalker should come after that entire second set.

Also, I will admit in most cases I don't often interact with communities either, including the WoF one, so generally I miss stuff there as well.

And do note that things in a thread don't always stay in a thread elsewhere. For example if I looked at your recent posts section on your profile I'd see things there as well.
Darkstalker will give you background info on the next arc, and will help you gain more of an attachment to the story, rather than finding it out later

Dragonslayer is told from the point of view from the Humans, and is generally not too relevant to the story

Just in regards to every said.

If you think it should require a spoiler, please just put it in a spoiler.

Then about darkstalker and Dragonslayer, I think that the best way to read it is up to book 8 then darkstalker and then 9 and 10.
That just my personal preference.

As for Dragonslayer,
And is generally not too relevant to the story
It kind of is for book 14 and 15.
So if you read Dragonslayer it's best either before book 11 or before 14.
Just don't read it after 14 and 15 if you do read it.

Then about darkstalker and Dragonslayer, I think that the best way to read it is up to book 8 then darkstalker and then 9 and 10.
That just my personal preference.
Reading Darkstalker before book 6 doesn't spoil the plot of the arc, it mainly gives you more of an understanding of the character, and more of a reason to be attached to the plot

It helps to gain context before the events of that story

Reading Darkstalker before book 6 doesn't spoil the plot of the arc, it mainly gives you more of an understanding of the character, and more of a reason to be attached to the plot

It helps to gain context before the events of that story
Oh yeah, I agree.
I just always read them in that order that I had said.

Back
Top Bottom