Tool WinTerrEdit - An up-to-date inventory / player editor

Knedit

Terrarian
WinTerrEdit

After getting bored of using the web based inventory editor i decided to make my own one. As we all know, "Terraria InvEdit" has sadly been abandoned, i hope this can be some sort of alternative.
Currently WinTerrEdit supports modifying a players Inventory (Items, Quantities, Prefixes), Health, Mana and colours.

It is written in C# and should run on any computer which has the .NET framework installed. The source code can be found on github.

This is the first public release, so note there may be a few bugs or issues. Please write them down and I will try to fix.
Currently its tested most extensively with characters in classic mode.
Make sure to back up your characters to be safe.

Screenshots
1591536492566.png
1591536530648.png

Videos
Basic usage:

Download / Source code

Known issues
-Loading / Saving can be a little slow
-Due to a change between 1.4.0.4 and 1.4.0.5, the inventory data may be located wrong for old characters with empty inventories
-Sometimes shows "Not responding" during loading and saving
-Due to the encryption / decryption (i think), there are a few false positives on virustotal

Attachments

• 1591533437172.png
    1591533437172.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 478
  • 1591533483076.png
    1591533483076.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:
Question, should "save" automatically overwrite the origional file, or open a window to save the edited file as a new one?

when I try to load my character I get this
Unbenannt.PNG
it does load the players inventory but I cannot change anything or switch into the other inventorys like bank etc. it is a Journey character

and maybe fix some ugs.but he is dead.oh well.people should really take in condieration whther someone is ded or not.threads like these are alwyas necroed for no reason

I accidentally dropped my Golden Fishin Rod into the trash. I got it back now, thanks a ton :sigh:I learned my lesson to favourite all my items

Back
Top Bottom