tAPI [WIP][First Project] Gems Weapons MOD

TheHoryz

Terrarian
x1PBp6F.png

(Sorry for that terrible image T.T)
Greetings
I'm TheHoryz, also called Victor Alves. I'm 16 year coder and a terrible spriter, this is my first mod and my first post in Terraria Forum, but i play terraria since 1.0.6.1. Let's leave chat and let's talk about the Mod

Mod Ideas
Well, the first idea of the mod is make a Pre-Hardmode Good Weapons, and why not use Gems? But that isn't a lightsaber( =/ ) , i'ts a sword :D, and many new terraria players complain about the Pre-Hardmode weapons in the new version, i try to make a mod that is effective for both(new and veteran), and i made this :D.

The Mod
The mod brings 6 swords, using each gems to make the swords, to the game: Amethyst Sword, Ruby Sword, Emerald Sword, Sapphire Sword , Topaz Sword and the Dream Sword. Each swords need 15 of the respective and a Anvil[Lead/Iron or Ori/Mit]

NEW SWORDS SPRITES AND RECIPES

2MlQ615.png

o7ECcsg.png

hoWstMM.png

TLmeMsV.png

Dq0jcKW.png

823Isjv.png

[ALL THE SPRITES WAS MADE BY @Forgotten Spear]

Using this same model for every sword, we have the five swords.
Here we have some Screenshots: (I couldn't put it in spoiler =/ Sorry)

io2Wb4T.png

Credits and Thanks
-Thanks for @Forgotten Spear , who made the spectacular weapons sprites.

Suggestions and Help
If you have any suggestion or any tip to me, please reply that thread or pm me :D.

v0.0.1
-Added new Sword("Dream Sword")
-Changed the recipes for the Swords
-Fixed some bugs
v0.0.2
-New recipes
-New sprites
-Now you can make the weapons in any anvil[Lead,Iron, Ori or Mit]
-Balanced the weapons

Sorry for this disorganized thread and my initiate mod, but i will try to update this mod every time I learn something new

This mod is only work with tApi r14a, if you don't know how to install a mod or don't know how to install the tApi, please reply and i will try to explain to you :D

Attachments

• Gems Weapons Mod.tapi
    15.4 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Not bad! I like the idea of it, the game did need before-phaseblade gem swords in my opinion.
Support even without a banner!

There are 6 gems, not 5. And the Dream Sword is OP for when it can be made.
Yeah, I know there is the diamond, but i prefer to put only 5. And i know the Dream sword is OP, but i think, if you got all 15 gems, you can have a big sword :D

You are right, i'm preparing the next update for this week, and i will balance the Dream Sword to Hardmode, and i will create a not-OP pre-hardmode Sword :D
Lel :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1420230319][/DOUBLEPOST](sorry for double post)
Hey, also could you make a sword for Amber, because the stuff (amber) is basically worthless and I get so much of it from the extractinator.

Lel :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1420230319][/DOUBLEPOST](sorry for double post)
Hey, also could you make a sword for Amber, because the stuff (amber) is basically worthless and I get so much of it from the extractinator.

I'm thinking about it, but if i'm making any stuff of amber, i would make a full set with amber.

Back
Top Bottom