tAPI [WIP] Lots of things the mod

I love the first batch of weapons, the second batch looks really good too, however 1*1 pixel weapons don't go well with the rest of Terraria which is made in 2*2 pixels. If I can convince my friend to play another tAPI playthrough I'll definitively include this mod.

I love the first batch of weapons, the second batch looks really good too, however 1*1 pixel weapons don't go well with the rest of Terraria which is made in 2*2 pixels. If I can convince my friend to play another tAPI playthrough I'll definitively include this mod.

Well, there are two reasons for differences with those two batches. First reason. I tried to make looks close as possible to originals at those second batch. Another reason is... i didn't understand what meant 2*2 pixels at first. I thought, it meant resolution needed to be multiples of 2. :D :D

And thanks for thoughts, man.

I'm sorry, but if you wanna put something into terraria, the sprites HAVE to be in 2x2 pixel format.
it's not like minecraft where you can do mix-ups, NO, in terraria, 2x2 or no fit.
i will, however, download this, but only if you fix the sprites.

I'm sorry, but if you wanna put something into terraria, the sprites HAVE to be in 2x2 pixel format.
it's not like minecraft where you can do mix-ups, NO, in terraria, 2x2 or no fit.

Well, this is why there are two different style sprites. One Terraria style with original designs, one for items from other games with a style makes them closer to original. And i will add even more Terraria style items. I added what i wanted from other games and i won't add anymore unless it is a request.

And last, sorry but i won't change other game items' style.

I think the 1x1 sprites fit aswell. They look detailed and represent the original weapon really well. I don't see no reason, why people should make sprites in 2x2. People can do sprites how they want

Well, this is why there are two different style sprites. One Terraria style with original designs, one for items from other games with a style makes them closer to original. And i will add even more Terraria style items. I added what i wanted from other games and i won't add anymore unless it is a request.

And last, sorry but i won't change other game items' style.
mmhm okay then, i suggest a few things...
brave blade and its upgrades should deal double damage if the holder is in hardcore difficulty, and if not, its damage would be reduced by 2 every time you die, the algorithm is:
[damage = weapon default damage - (death count * 2)]
i'd also suggest the Chicken Knife from FF5, it would start at 1 damage but the damage increases by 1 every time you die, it caps out at 256, the algorithm is:
[damage = (death count / 255) + 1 {insert damage capping code here}]
and an upgrade to it (Coward Blade) that also increases the crit chance every time you die, of course capping out at 100

mmhm okay then, i suggest a few things...
brave blade and its upgrades should deal double damage if the holder is in hardcore difficulty, and if not, its damage would be reduced by 2 every time you die, the algorithm is:
[damage = weapon default damage - (death count * 2)]
i'd also suggest the Chicken Knife from FF5, it would start at 1 damage but the damage increases by 1 every time you die, it caps out at 256, the algorithm is:
[damage = (death count / 255) + 1 {insert damage capping code here}]
and an upgrade to it (Coward Blade) that also increases the crit chance every time you die, of course capping out at 100

how to increase the brave blade's damage by 2 then?

Can you?
Its "Balmung"
A Broadsword with a fast autoswing that shoots projectiles.

Have you ever played Risk of Rain? Its a roguelike game and it has about 100 items. All of the items are unique in their own way and sometimes provide game changing bonuses. If you will ever decide to add some cool accessories, then you should definitely look through this game

I heard it, but never had chance to play it. But, probably, i will buy it at next sales(New steam sales will start at 11 June)
Thanks for the recommendation.

Back
Top Bottom