tAPI [WIP] Lots of things the mod

Thanks a lot man, i will add even more borderlands weapons. But, i played borderlands soo long ago. Thanks to that, deciding is hard. You can request if you want. :)
Well, you could go with Tiny Tina's Teapot, the Infinity gun, Longnail, Octocannon and such ;)

Hey. I was looking thru ur mod, and one thing struck me as a good idea, with an ok sprite, but i felt like i could improve upon the Bloody Rage Sprite. Here's what I came up with
Bloody Rage Resprite.png
. Unfortunately, I don't have a Program that can remove white, but if someone could tell me one i would be gratefull.

Hey. I was looking thru ur mod, and one thing struck me as a good idea, with an ok sprite, but i felt like i could improve upon the Bloody Rage Sprite. Here's what I came up withView attachment 66752 . Unfortunately, I don't have a Program that can remove white, but if someone could tell me one i would be gratefull.
I use Paint.NET for all my spriting. I don't sprite anymore, but when I did, it worked fantastically. All you have to do is use the Magic Wand tool, click the white parts of the image, and press Delete on your keyboard.

I wouldn't mind the mod but it doesn't fit the 16 bit style that terraria has it bothers me a bit. Another thing I suggest you add information about each weapon , stats and functions. But it looks like a fairly nice mod.

Last edited:
Alright, uh i have three problems with it. one is the dropbox link isn't working two there's no entry in the mod browser and three there ain't enough borderlands weapons

Back
Top Bottom