tModLoader [WIP] Megaman Zero Stuff for Terraria

SartekChaos

Steampunker
I always loved the Megaman Series games and the first thing that came to my mind when I was wondering what to do after reading Bluemagic's tutorials and watching Al0n37 videos is creating a functional Z-Saber, it's still a WIP and the next step would be creating Zero's armor, do you have any ideas of any buffs, recipes or stats that the set armor or the sword should have? If your answer is yes please comment below or comment anyways about what you think about the idea.
:)

Current Version: Unreleased WIP

Z-Saber in action:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818818810
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819021296

• Use green glow during swing animation like the Green Phasesaber.
  • Add rolling slash (secondary attack) when the player right clicks with the weapon selected.
  • Create Zero's Armor
  • Create a custom bar made out of vanilla ores to create the armor and/or sword
  • Add brief immunity buff called "Slash Dodge" if enemy is hit succesfully
  • Create a recipe Item called Zero's Head part made out of Sapphire or more Emerald maybe and the Crimson helmet
  • Create a post-golem helmet that gives a set bonus for that particular part of the game and a post-moonlord helmet that gives an enhanced set bonus for end game.
Zero Leggings = EoC Shield, Crimson Greaves, Lucky Horseshoe, 20 Spectre Bars.
Zero Breastplate = ?
Zero Helmet = ?
Z-Saber Replica = Green Phasesaber, 15 spectre bars in Ori or Mth anvil.
Z-Saber = Z-Saber Replica, Broken hero sword, 15 lunar bars in ancient manipulator.
Z-Saber = "An ancient sword that was lost during Ragnarok's fall.", Critical 21% (Terraria adds 4% by default so it's 17% in the code), use time and animation = 18 (funny things happen with projectiles if animation is set lower than use time), Style = 1 (regular swinging animation), shoot = Z-Saber Slash, Value = ?, SoundID = 15 (Phasesaber-like), autoreuse = true, buff = "slash dodge?"

Z-Saber Replica = "An ancient sword replica.", Critical 15% (Terraria adds 4% by default so it's 11% in the code), use time and animation = 23 (funny things happen with projectiles if animation is set lower than use time), Style = 1 (regular swinging animation), shoot = Z-Saber Glow (I will replace this "projectile" once I add Green glow, actually the replica doesn't add a slash projectile like the true saber counterpart), Value = ?, SoundID = 15 (Phasesaber-like), autoreuse = true, buff = "slash dodge?"
Zero Leggings = Enables dashing (dashing doesn't stop when hitting enemies and you are affected by knockback if lacking a proper shield) and negates fall damage. Value ?, Rarity ?, Armor ?.
Zero Breastplate = ?
Zero Helmet = ?
Zero Set = Crimson Regeneration, Swiftness potion effect?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom