tAPI [WIP] Nanotech Mod

Almost released! Will have 20+ weapons, 3+ armors, 2+ new ammo types, 3 new bars,and possibly a new ore, nano ore, that makes nano bars and nano weapons!

Last edited:
Now building on r13a. Anything you would like to see in this mod?
Couple of special items I plan on adding:
*Corrupted Starfury [40 damage fast speed average knockback shoots flamelash bolts]
*Ghost Fist [50 damage average speed insane knockback uses 20 mana goes through walls]

May post screenshot spoilers soon!

Little help anyone? erm error:
Building mod Nanotech Mod

Validating Jsons...
Compiling code...
Starbound Greaves.cs (54,13)
'TAPI.ModItem' does not contain a constructor that takes 2 arguments
public StarboundGreaves(ModBase modbase, Item I) : base(modbase, I) { }
^

I really don't know much about coding :/

It's probably a good idea to study the code of other mods in order to understand how things work, as well as checking out a few tutorials on the web that give you a better understanding of what you're doing. But if you ever need any help, feel free to send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do. Otherwise, the tAPI thread is a good place to go for help as well.

Spoiler Image, has about 15 percent of what I am adding :p

Attachments

• Spoiler 1.png
    Spoiler 1.png
    217.7 KB · Views: 484
(I dont like double posting bit i kinda have too)
I have not worked on this mod in about 2 months and I'm not sure if I should release it with its alpha content, or have someone take over the mod and release a full complete version. Should I release even with little but interesting content?

(I dont like double posting bit i kinda have too)
I have not worked on this mod in about 2 months and I'm not sure if I should release it with its alpha content, or have someone take over the mod and release a full complete version. Should I release even with little but interesting content?
Yeah! You can always keep working on it.

I decided to wrap it up... with a bonus weapon: Sharanga. anyone willing to help make it cause I have no clue... and the spectral arrows and such

EDIT: Nevermind... still probably adding similar weapons though

Last edited:
Spoiler 3: Twisted Starfury, a pre-hardmode sword made from a Starfury, 25 hellstone bars, and a Flamelash at a Demon Altar. It fires flamelash bolts.

Attachments

• Spoiler 3.png
    Spoiler 3.png
    210.7 KB · Views: 402
Back
Top Bottom