tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT IS AMAZING i was scared that this mod was just an creative idea but became short on coders or something...
This used to be one of the best mods out there, but Scooterboot went to college and is unable to work on the mod. @Iriazul said he was halfway through porting the mod to tModloader, but he hasn't been online since October 23. :(

This used to be one of the best mods out there, but Scooterboot went to college and is unable to work on the mod. @Iriazul said he was halfway through porting the mod to tModloader, but he hasn't been online since October 23. :(
:( so it isnt tmodloader (what means i need to overload my coder)
[doublepost=1479670368,1479670328][/doublepost]
i actualy am needing coders can oyu code, or do you now some coders who would love to help?

So this mod is outdated? Is it now dead then? Oh no... Another mod i hoped to find out is dead one..? ... :(
Yeah... Scooterboot went to college and stop working on the mod, and the two people that said they would bring the mod back went missing...

Yeah, its really unfortunate to see this mod go down the way it has considering all what all had been accomplished in the time it was active. Fortunately though if someone does have the programming skill to take up the flag of converting the TAPI code to the new Tmodloader stuff i'd be nice to have this mod back in the works again.

I haven't disappeared, I just can't remake the mod without permission.
we actualy have permission!

Hello, I would like to add the items from this discontinued mod to our mod, could we have permission please? Here is the link to the mod so far.
Project Starlight
This is a bundle of random undeveloped mods of ours shoved together, along side some new stuff.
Sure, you have permission. Just be sure to credit me, along with other people who are listed in the credits section on the first post where appropriate.

here...see! it was for our failed project

Yeah, links are broken =/ can't really uh redo anything with out the original code which would be nice to look at. That said starting from scratch wouldn't be impossible, just take a lot more time probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom