[doublepost=1529132134,1529132087][/doublepost]
Tail_b.png
tail_e.png
almost forgot the tail segments
[doublepost=1529132444][/doublepost]
God_of_death._hs_4.png
crap forgot to shade a part sorry
[doublepost=1529132483][/doublepost]goddam i filled the entire page :eek:

Hey, I watched the demonstration videos and I think it's looking fantastic so far; I'm going to save my next playthrough for this. I'm interested to see how bosses like the Omega Pirate and Quadraxis will work in 2D. Wondering though, do you think any of the other hunters from Corruption or Hunters will have a presence at some point? Or their weapons, even.

Hey, I watched the demonstration videos and I think it's looking fantastic so far; I'm going to save my next playthrough for this. I'm interested to see how bosses like the Omega Pirate and Quadraxis will work in 2D. Wondering though, do you think any of the other hunters from Corruption or Hunters will have a presence at some point? Or their weapons, even.
I have thought about implementing hunters and their weapons. I might add them in a small update at some point after release.

Dear scooter

I was looking at your update plans, as for the am2r update (thats what i prefer to call it)
Are you gonna include the unofficial updates for that game as well? or are you gonna use the only official update as a base?

Sorry if im being confusing

Dear scooter

I was looking at your update plans, as for the am2r update (thats what i prefer to call it)
Are you gonna include the unofficial updates for that game as well? or are you gonna use the only official update as a base?

Sorry if im being confusing
The Metroid II update isn't necessarily being based on AM2R but Metroid II as a whole, so no...?

Huh, ok. Wonder how you'll implement the spider ball and space jump seeing as they were introduced to the series with metroid 2

I saw that you are planning to add content from the prime games later on. I assume this will include the beam weapons, but do you plan to include the charge combos as well?

I saw that you are planning to add content from the prime games later on. I assume this will include the beam weapons, but do you plan to include the charge combos as well?
Probably. I've definitely given them some thought, but I haven't decided how I want to implement them yet.

Just a random idea I just had, but what if you made it into a sort of second charge bar? After you charge up the charge beam, the bar will start filling again, just a bit slower, and then it will shoot something that acts like the charge combo attacks. You find and/or make the charge combo items and put them into a slot in the arm cannon that tells it which one to use. That way you don't have to find a way for the missile and beam weapons to combine and you don't have to animate a different attack for each beam combo in the cannon. Just maybe change the colors if you wanted to.

Also, not sure if you are aware, but Terraria 1.3.6 is apparently planned to release this year. That means that Tmod will need to update, and I assume you will need to as well in order to work with any changes. Not sure if this changes your plans at all or if you were already aware, but I figured it would be better to make sure you were so you were prepared, rather than assume you knew and have you be caught off guard.

Also, not sure if you are aware, but Terraria 1.3.6 is apparently planned to release this year. That means that Tmod will need to update, and I assume you will need to as well in order to work with any changes. Not sure if this changes your plans at all or if you were already aware, but I figured it would be better to make sure you were so you were prepared, rather than assume you knew and have you be caught off guard.
I was aware of 1.3.6, but not of it coming out this year. I am curious as to where you heard that, however.

With the way tModLoader works, it is very likely that all I really need to do is wait and I won't have to do very much on my end to get my mod running for the new version. tModLoader works by injecting code into Terraria so as far as I'm aware, the tModLoader devs can update relatively easily without changing too much of the base mod loader (so updating my mod won't be nearly as drastic as when I moved from tConfig to tAPI).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom