tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think once this mod gets released, I'm definitely gonna try to do a clean save with some extra mods on the side. I'm slightly stoked to play as samus against calamity and other related content.

Well... yes and no.

The base mod, and it's future updates, will only stretch a boss or two past Moon Lord.
However, I've also been planning around a separate "Calamity/Thorium/Post Moon Lord" extra patch that adds additional content so that my mod can be played alongside large scale mods such as Calamity.

At least, that's been the idea for awhile. Recently I've had some new ideas on implementing post Moon Lord content, but nothing's set in stone currently.

Sounds like a solid plan! There's a reason not many mods stretch out as far as Calamity does and it's because there is no "set in stone" balance for post moonlord; that's different for every mod.
But this, is making me excited!

Well... yes and no.

The base mod, and it's future updates, will only stretch a boss or two past Moon Lord.
However, I've also been planning around a separate "Calamity/Thorium/Post Moon Lord" extra patch that adds additional content so that my mod can be played alongside large scale mods such as Calamity.

At least, that's been the idea for awhile. Recently I've had some new ideas on implementing post Moon Lord content, but nothing's set in stone currently.
Oooo, a mod that can actually be used with Calamity without being pitifully overshadowed by the million-damage things thrown around? Sign me up.
Also, do you plan on doing anything related to the Aeion abilities in Samus Returns?

These sprites are great!
[doublepost=1555818547,1555818480][/doublepost]I need scooter Boots in this game now because i want to go 9697 mph.

I'm kinda new to the whole modding community, and I wish I started earlier. I'm like 5 years late to this fantastic mod, and I give my full support. But because I just got into modding, I'm kind of a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff. So just to clarify, is this mod even partly out yet, is it in beta, or what? (I'm Such a noob D:)

Attachments

• Awesome Mod.jpg
    Awesome Mod.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 213
I'm kinda new to the whole modding community, and I wish I started earlier. I'm like 5 years late to this fantastic mod, and I give my full support. But because I just got into modding, I'm kind of a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff. So just to clarify, is this mod even partly out yet, is it in beta, or what? (I'm Such a noob D:)

Its not in full release i think but you can still download it in the browser.

No, this mod has yet to be released and is in the process of being developed. Another Metroid mod is on the tModLoader mod browser, though it is WIP.

No, this mod has yet to be released and is in the process of being developed. Another Metroid mod is on the tModLoader mod browser, though it is WIP.
Okay, thanks. This mod simply looks amazing, and I show my full support. Sadly, I missed this mod by maybe a year or so, I used to be a HUUUGE Metroid fan. I am by no means no longer a fan, I just haven't gotten around to playing one of the games in a while. But this mod might change it all, and I'm definitely going to dedicate a playthrough to this mod.

Last edited:
Quite eager to see how this works out, and I don't doubt that this will be a very fleshed out mod.

Question, though, will the various powerups and expansions be found/looted, crafted, or a combination of the two possibilities?

And do you plan on doing an open beta to bug test, or will you only be doing closed testing within your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom