I'll give you this picture of this cat if you show it

Attachments

• cat_cord.jpg
    cat_cord.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 237
Im sad that this is not only an old version of Terraria, but not in tMod

Question, is this coming to tMod or not? Just wondering

GodslayerMetroidconcept.png

Metroid hype still got my fingers twisted so I decided to try and give my hand at spriting a God Slayer Suit if the Metroid mod were to incorporate cross-mod support.

This is only a concept so far so there's room for improvement.
That's pretty friken badass man, awesome!
Hopefully Scooter or Fab can find a place for it

GodslayerMetroidconcept.png

Metroid hype still got my fingers twisted so I decided to try and give my hand at spriting a God Slayer Suit if the Metroid mod were to incorporate cross-mod support.

This is only a concept so far so there's room for improvement.
Interesting. Of course, the "Calamity/Thorium Patch" that I had mentioned previously probably won't happen for quite some time, but this does look cool regardless.

~~~~
On another note, I'm probably going to release another video showing off new Missile addons (Charge Combos) some time soon. I know I said we were going to "polish what we have and go ahead with a release" but I feel this last bit of content is necessary to include.

missiles being non viable past the mechanical bosses was probably my only gripe with the 1.2 metroid mod. it's awesome to see you're working on making them good again!

I just remembered, excuse the double posting but will there be a boss rush mode considered later on in the development cycle? Something akin to Calamity's boss rush in which all the bosses health are greatly extended to provide a challenge in the mode.

I just remembered, excuse the double posting but will there be a boss rush mode considered later on in the development cycle? Something akin to Calamity's boss rush in which all the bosses health are greatly extended to provide a challenge in the mode.
I apparently haven't played Calamity enough, because I didn't even know it had a boss rush. Either way, it does sound like an interesting idea to explore in the future.

where does the name scooterboot come from?
... Well, this is a story all about how, my life got flip-turned upside-down--
Oh wait, that's a different story.

Well, the TL;DR version would be something something about my old nickname being "Boot Boy" (don't ask why--i was like 10) and my brother's old nick being "Scooter" (also don't ask why). We had to share our first computer, and upon making a Steam account we named it "scooterbooter9697" (the numbers on the end are the birth years for me and my bro--I was born in '97).
And when we finally got to the point where each of us had our own computers, my bro was like "hey, you can keep that steam account, I'm gonna make a new one".
And thus the name stuck to me, essentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom