tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant forget ori and the will of the wisps. oh and HALF LIFE ALYX.
My brother is crazy about Ori, he practically floats when talking about it. I said to him I feel the same about this mod hahaha.

PD: Isnt Silk Song near too?
PD: I want to play Inmost too, actually all of them...

Last edited:
At this point, constantly checking this thread has become more than a daily ritual. It does help that there has been various other things to keep me occupied during the mod's production but ohhhh man this is gonna be so great.

Even rewatching that Omega Pirate video gets me super anticipated. Seriously, how in gods name were you able to make such a boss look so unique!? The amount of trial and error to get it working must've been painstakingly long and it honestly baffles me at the amount of coding within Terraria's limits to perform at this skill level.

ive never really bothered to ask about it until now, but what are the origins of the metroid mod banner? what is the 9697mph boot?
I guess the number is from the date of birth of Scooterboot and his brother, if I recall correctly. I remember him saying that in this thread. 😉

COVID-19 seems to have a habit of spreading through the news, the internet, and our own minds even more so than physically, and that's ironic.
But non the less, this is a very serious topic and joking about it can go eitherway, thankfully some humor is what we need in these times.

Same story as the above post, wishing even my rivals the best of health in these coming trying times, stay safe and stay healthy everyone.

COVID-19 seems to have a habit of spreading through the news, the internet, and our own minds even more so than physically, and that's ironic.
But non the less, this is a very serious topic and joking about it can go eitherway, thankfully some humor is what we need in these times.

Same story as the above post, wishing even my rivals the best of health in these coming trying times, stay safe and stay healthy everyone.
It is ironic that I came here to evade my mind of that little bastard... but hey, look at what are we talking here now. It is everywhere 24/7, and this confirm it.
Like you said, stay safe, stay healthy so we all could taste this wonderful mod soon.
Hugs friends 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom