tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently experimenting with new armor sprites, any feedback is welcome.
v6L2ucs.gif

BAx3ThH.gif

vvn8i2P.gif

Old armor sprites will still be available, however, as vanity sets under the prefix "Ancient" (i.e. "Ancient Gravity Suit").
bnyUHIV.gif

v6L2ucs.gif

BAx3ThH.gif

vvn8i2P.gif

Old armor sprites will still be available, however, as vanity sets under the prefix "Ancient" (i.e. "Ancient Gravity Suit").
bnyUHIV.gif
Since the armors have cool fresh smooth awesome amazing epic nice looking new lights, it would be cool if they glowed a bit in the dark. Like the armors would give off a small light source. The color correspondent to the visor color.

It begs the question whether putting on Power Armor could illuminate the area. It'd be silly to assume that Samus's suit doesn't have some kind of a flashlight in her helmet.

Really cool sprites, Scooter. I can tell that the team worked hard on them, and I hope everyone feels like it's paid off. ^-^

Terraria_2020-04-13_09-19-05.png

Already way ahead of you guys.

Really cool sprites, Scooter. I can tell that the team worked hard on them, and I hope everyone feels like it's paid off. ^-^
Well, to be frank, the basis for these sprites were not originally made by us. A spriter (who goes by mccad00) from a Metroid-related Discord I'm a part of decided to give a shot at making Terraria-styled Samus sprites (and let us use them). We did, however, make a number of edits to the armor, because it had proportional problems (likely due to the fact that he never sprited in Terraria's style before). I'm most definitely going to put that guy in the "Special Thanks" credits section. Lol

v6L2ucs.gif

BAx3ThH.gif

vvn8i2P.gif

bnyUHIV.gif
I love the broader shoulder pauldrons on the newer design. It really makes her suit look tough. Gravity suit is my favorite of all her armors in the series, so I gotta say the design is quite impressive and faithful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom