tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a Metroid Invasion? There are plenty of metroids to have a variety. Ranging from as little as Miniroids (baby metroids in Prime 3) to regular metroids, hunter metroids, fission metroids, then to omega metroids (they would probably be rare). Theres also Alpha and Gamma, but I dont remember where they fit in the ranks. Heck, maybe a rare drop would be a summon for a Metroid Queen boss.

How about a Metroid Invasion? There are plenty of metroids to have a variety. Ranging from as little as Miniroids (baby metroids in Prime 3) to regular metroids, hunter metroids, fission metroids, then to omega metroids (they would probably be rare). Theres also Alpha and Gamma, but I dont remember where they fit in the ranks. Heck, maybe a rare drop would be a summon for a Metroid Queen boss.
I don't recall Metroids being intelligent enough to decide to "invade" a place. I mean, I could make them spawn during a Blood Moon, or an Eclipse, but that's about it. I could also make them spawn in the Corruption/Crimson (the Metroids in this mod currently spawn there).

Space Pirate invasions are on my list of things to add. However before now, I never considered what type of Space Pirates would spawn during the invasion.
Thanks for the suggestions. :D

No problem, I'm also contemplating the idea of a "review" video for your mod, we'll see if I have the time to do so.

I see what you did there :naughty: also the hardmode one could have a pirate commander as a boss like the pumpking and ice queen :)

yeah, I had the same idea too lol

I was just thinking: The world is full of life-sucking metroids + There's a settlement of defenseless townsfolk = Metroids attack just because

But then again, you're right, they wouldn't be intelligent enough to make a coordinated attack at the same time.
Then again, maybe mother brain...hehe nvm

I was just thinking: The world is full of life-sucking metroids + There's a settlement of defenseless townsfolk = Metroids attack just because

But then again, you're right, they wouldn't be intelligent enough to make a coordinated attack at the same time.
Then again, maybe mother brain...hehe nvm
Nah, if anything it'd be Mother Brain who planned the Space Pirate invasion. q:

Can you add your "Scooter Boots" as an easter egg???

LOL
Well, I've already made Scooter Boots as a personal dev item (like Red's Wings) as part of my unreleased dev armor mod. :p
I dunno if I'll ever release my dev mod... I probably will at some point in time. (Well, for now, it's kinda unfinished. Derp.)

Well, I've already made Scooter Boots as a personal dev item (like Red's Wings) as part of my unreleased dev armor mod. :p
I dunno if I'll ever release my dev mod... I probably will at some point in time. (Well, for now, it's kinda unfinished. Derp.)
oh...
still glad to know it will be possible for us to use them.

LOL

what about somewhere in hard mode have a space pirate frigate crash land on the temple like the Orpheon
and you gain phazon inside it

what about somewhere in hard mode have a space pirate frigate crash land on the temple like the Orpheon
and you gain phazon inside it
:rolleyes:
Um... no...
I appreciate the suggestion, but I don't have the knowledge nor the understanding to code a custom dungeon/temple/space station/whatever to generate in worlds, let alone generate on hardmode.
(Having stuff generate when the world is first created is a bit easier and more reliable, than having it generate once a certain event occurs; in this case, hardmode's initiation.)

:rolleyes:
Um... no...
I appreciate the suggestion, but I don't have the knowledge nor the understanding to code a custom dungeon/temple/space station/whatever to generate in worlds, let alone generate on hardmode.
(Having stuff generate when the world is first created is a bit easier and more reliable, than having it generate once a certain event occurs; in this case, hardmode's initiation.)

Do you know about this?
Code:
public virtual void WorldGenModifyHardmodeTaskList(System.Collections.Generic.List<WorldGenTask> list) {  }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom