tAPI [WIP][Released]Terramineral - All about world generation

Same thing happens to me D: Ive been sitting here for 20 minutes waiting for this to finish, and it hasn't... Help?

Hmm... seems to work for me, not sure what causes it, seeing as it doesn't happen for everyone... just a minute, I'll send you a debug version, if you don't mind helping figure it out! :p

Hmm... seems to work for me, not sure what causes it, seeing as it doesn't happen for everyone... just a minute, I'll send you a debug version, if you don't mind helping figure it out! :p
Ok! Thanks for the quick reply, also will the debug version work with other mods? I have Thorium+, Respawn+, this mod, and some other mod I can't remember.. >.< Also it isn't my rig is it? I dont know the exact specs, but I know it runs windows vista.

It's not your rig, someone who has a ridiculous rig has had the same problem. Below is just a version that displays a Debug number whilst generating the maze. If you can, tell me what number it stops on when generating the maze! Thanks!

Attachments

• Terramineral.tapi
    364.1 KB · Views: 150
It's not your rig, someone who has a ridiculous rig has had the same problem. Below is just a version that displays a Debug number whilst generating the maze. If you can, tell me what number it stops on when generating the maze! Thanks!
Uh... ok. So it never said generating the maze... It just said debug 10 then finished. I have it enabled...

Oh haha sorry :p If it means anything, it went from debug 5 to 10

as in, it went through them constantly, go back and forth between them, or did you see both of them pop up? Either way, sorry to bombard you, but this is another debug one, but more specific, hope you don't mind!

Attachments

• Terramineral.tapi
    364.1 KB · Views: 147
as in, it went through them constantly, go back and forth between them, or did you see both of them pop up? Either way, sorry to bombard you, but this is another debug one, but more specific, hope you don't mind!
No problem, I just wanna play your mod :p Also no, it just said debug 5 then 10 then went on to save the world data or whatever.

No problem, I just wanna play your mod :p Also no, it just said debug 5 then 10 then went on to save the world data or whatever.

It saved? That means that the maze generated I believe. If it got completely stuck on debug 10, then it didn't generate.

It saved? That means that the maze generated I believe. If it got completely stuck on debug 10, then it didn't generate.
Oh really? Well anyways I just generated a world on the new debug and it didnt show generating the maze or any debug numbers or anything.
EDIT: Wait never mind I didnt have the mod loaded, trying it now with it loaded

Some bugs. Literally too.

Maze Crawlers spawn everywhere around the map. Even in my base. killin my d00dz.

My maze generated over the dwellers citadel so bye bye loot.

I suggest making the weapons from the new ores a tad more strong. They're useless right now iirc.

A suggestion. I'm mostly an adventurer and building bases comes second on my list (resource gathering is a pain with a copper pick), why not make an overworld house that only requires me to put in torches and has some five odd rooms for the first NPCs to move in? Like the dwellers citadel but easier to find. A lot of players hate building dirt houses because they want to make a good base later but dont have the required resources yet and still want the NPCs to move in. You end up making a temporary base that has weird placing and end up building around it. The house would solve a lot of those problems.

The Peace Moon bugs(literally) a lot of stuff, changing the Horde from the Grealm mod into fireflies and ducks. But saving and reloading the game cancels the Peace Moon entirely. Doesn't look like its properly implemented. Also, Blood Moons and Peace Moons happen at the same time to give you bait collection extravaganza.

Alright, so i've been playing your mod for some time. Its really fun, but a few things I would suggest.
1. Make a maze size in the mod options. That would help A TON.
2. Make the maze not spawn RIGHT UNDER YOUR SPAWN! This is really annoying because I try to make a hellevator and this huge maze blocks my path >.<
3. Make it so maze crawlers dont spawn everywhere in your world. That would help a lot :p

I still love the mod though, dont worry :)

Alright, so i've been playing your mod for some time. Its really fun, but a few things I would suggest.
1. Make a maze size in the mod options. That would help A TON.
2. Make the maze not spawn RIGHT UNDER YOUR SPAWN! This is really annoying because I try to make a hellevator and this huge maze blocks my path >.<
3. Make it so maze crawlers dont spawn everywhere in your world. That would help a lot :p

I still love the mod though, dont worry :)
The maze didn't generate right under my spawn, maybe it's the world size? (I'm on a medium world)

Another question, What in the world does the maze stone do? Ive tried using it in the maze and it does absolutely nothing?

oh i also have an idea for the maze: Miniboss rooms. the entrances to miniboss rooms are protected by a locked door which can only be opened by a Maze Key, found hanging from the ceiling in dead ends. On the other side of the miniboss room there's another door which can only be opened by a Miniboss key, dropped by the miniboss. Miniboss rooms would have special walls in them that trigger the miniboss spawning in the center of the room. Obviously the room would be quite large (20 blocks tall and 25 blocks wide, i don't want to make it too big else it would make mazes too big. to counter this minibosses can't be very large)
After you defeat the miniboss, as i said earlier, it drops a Miniboss Key. you can use it to open the back door of the room and reach the small room on the orhet side. That room would contain a chest full of treasure. (First item would always be a Big Key, the rest is just weapons, normal treasure, etc)
There would be 5 miniboss rooms per maze. After defeating all of the minibosses and collected all their treasures, you'll have 5 Big Keys, so now you can open all the 5 doors that guard the entrance to the room where the final boss of the maze lives. Again, special walls to trigger spawning. The final boss room would be around 45 blocks tall and 50 blocks wide. After defeating the boss, it drops two Final Keys. one to open the Final Chest, which is full of really good weapons and armor, and loads of coins and ores too. The second one is to open the back door of the maze, so you can exit the maze quickly without having to go back through it and through the front door. Oh and via the back door you can also re-enter the boss room if you wanna re-fight the boss for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom