tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

I dunno if it's my resolution or what but the graphics of the items at the bottom left corner on the screen overlap with the text chat, so when an NPC joins the world I can't read what or who it is.

I dunno if it's my resolution or what but the graphics of the items at the bottom left corner on the screen overlap with the text chat, so when an NPC joins the world I can't read what or who it is.
You can move the vertical position of the UI in the client config of the mod aswell as toggle if it should appear in inventory or always
Screenshot_11.png

Last edited:
question....how many warbanners can spawn in the world cause it seems that it can spawn unlimitedly and not go away...this is a little concerning

question....how many warbanners can spawn in the world cause it seems that it can spawn unlimitedly and not go away...this is a little concerning
Warbanners need room to spawn if I'm not mistaken as I haven't seen them spawn over lapped

Warbanners need room to spawn if I'm not mistaken as I haven't seen them spawn over lapped
Warbanners can overlap and the limit of them in the world is 100. 101st warbanner will delete the 1st one, allowing you to renew warbanners with better radii and buffs and remove the weaker earlier ones. Warbanners will NOT disappear from the world no matter how many times you reload the game, they're meant to stay in place at all times. You can remove them manually one by one with a warbanner remover while standing inside a warbanner radius.

Warbanners can overlap and the limit of them in the world is 100. 101st warbanner will delete the 1st one, allowing you to renew warbanners with better radii and buffs and remove the weaker earlier ones. Warbanners will NOT disappear from the world no matter how many times you reload the game, they're meant to stay in place at all times. You can remove them manually one by one with a warbanner remover while standing inside a warbanner radius.
Huh even I didn't know about a limit or the renewing thing I just don't use them because last time I did they were very broken

wont that interfere with the item limit that can drop in the world? preventing items from spawning?

Projectiles? Ok so what about a particle limit or the projectile limit? Also technically the limit for projectiles is infinite it's just that they turn invisible
The projectiles are stored separately and only appear when needed, meaning only the warbanners that are on your screen are actually spawned, which also means that unless you visit every warbanner you have - you won't reach the limit. (Besides, the projectile limit is 1000, so you still have 900 more projectiles lol)

Last edited:
post server.log of the host when it occured, aswell as client.log of everyone on the server. Aswell as how you summoned it and when/where.
From my testing it worked fine in multiplayer (just this mod+cheatsheet and server + 2 players)

Windows Logs: %UserProfile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs (This is typically found in C:\Documents)
Linux Logs: ~/.local/share/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/ or $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/
Mac Logs:~/Library/Application support/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/

It's weird how worm bosses tend to be the most broken and laggy of all enemy and or boss types like in calamity game runs fine for me dog comes out and my frames just drop I'm pretty it could just be that there were so many things on that server as I've had similar things to the destroyer just the game couldn't handle everything going on so it cut some things down. Made that fight really hard

post server.log of the host when it occured, aswell as client.log of everyone on the server. Aswell as how you summoned it and when/where.
From my testing it worked fine in multiplayer (just this mod+cheatsheet and server + 2 players)

Windows Logs: %UserProfile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs (This is typically found in C:\Documents)
Linux Logs: ~/.local/share/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/ or $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/
Mac Logs:~/Library/Application support/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/

their were 3 players the time i did this but i will do so when i get the chance.....and its been sommoned via the spawning item.

we need more customization so it isnt so op- can't play with scaling mobs cuz it messes with other mods mobs i would assume

What exactly is OP? And did you try all the settings, including the one that lets you specify how many stacks of an item you effectively use?

Being able to craft them- i feel like bitter root will be very strong althought I don't know how far it will stack up till. I'd like an option to disable the crafting of the items and only have them drop from bosses; similar to the first game the boss can drop greens and boss items and sometimes reds, but this would probably be best with a low chance or only on the first kill of that particular boss(this would work really well for modded because of the amount of bosses); whites only from chests but all types of chests in the game but with a low chance i guess.

The spawning behavior you described is exactly what's currently implemented in the mod. A toggle for recipes does not make much sense, either you craft it or you don't, it's entirely your choice (The same choice would be if it was a config).

The spawning behavior you described is exactly what's currently implemented in the mod. A toggle for recipes does not make much sense, either you craft it or you don't, it's entirely your choice (The same choice would be if it was a config).
Oh nice; i'm glad it's exactly like that! Still for a pack for me and all my friends it would be nice so no one cheats & crafts the items- it would be really nice for an option to disable crafting recipes.

New Update

Version 0.4.0.2 is out now

Added:
+ Added config setting to disable recipes for consumable power-up items​

Back
Top Bottom