tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

Also just a thought from reading some of the replies about balance and what not. Why not add a box that sells items crates like you can buy them from it for x amount of money depending on progression of the world then it gives you a random item from it better crates give higher chances of better stuff. It makes sense and would make it more like risk of rain

The warbanner is insanely broken in a not good way if you have more then 450 health like in my case I had 900 if it ever gets one tick of what ever it does to me I lose all the extra health and or it goes to 450. This I am hoping is not a intended thing as playing with a mod pack means the war banner is worse then useless it hurts you more then most bosses tend to do
All it should do about your health is heal it for 1% each second or so. It doesn't affect health in any other way. What mod gave you 900 HP and what other mods do you have?

well the war banner wasnt healing me in any way it was hurting me for 4 damage every time and the 900 health is a mix of calamity/leveled mod/experience and classes/fargos so ya a few mods but the war banner wasnt healing at all

Also just a thought from reading some of the replies about balance and what not. Why not add a box that sells items crates like you can buy them from it for x amount of money depending on progression of the world then it gives you a random item from it better crates give higher chances of better stuff. It makes sense and would make it more like risk of rain
Ideas are good for mods that have already been fully released. In an incomplete state that this mod is in it's kinda not going anywhere because we already had this planned.

The warbanner is insanely broken in a not good way if you have more then 450 health like in my case I had 900 if it ever gets one tick of what ever it does to me I lose all the extra health and or it goes to 450. This I am hoping is not a intended thing as playing with a mod pack means the war banner is worse then useless it hurts you more then most bosses tend to do
This seems to be because of other mods doing weird stuff with max health, We've added a failsafe for this faulty behavior so it won't mess with healing anymore in the next version.

i cant use the mod :(
20200309190805_1.jpg

Change these two lines in the config file in "Documents/My Games/Terraria/Modloader" to
"Support4K": true,
"Support8K": true,

I used the soldiers syringe after a boss battle and my game crashed, I repeated this multiple times and it is only crashing with the soldiers syringe. Attached is the crash error message.Terraria Error.PNG

This is a known bug, lets go into DMs to troubleshoot it
Edit:

This and the previous crash are fixed in v0.3.1.5 and .6
Changelog:

v0.3.1.5 + v0.3.1.6
  • Fixed crash related to shaders when loading the mod on some systems
  • Fixed crash related to Soldier's Syringe with some unfortunate mod combinations
  • Reworked Warbanner Remover hightlighting: Points to nearest warbanner in the world

Last edited:
holy :red: dude this looks incredible

cant wait for the enemy scaling to be put into place because this looks hilarious to mess with, just like normal ror

I'm having an issue with playing multiplayer. In multiplayer, after killing king slime 100+ times, none of the items drop. I want to fix this, as I really enjoy this mod. It works fine in singleplayer

None of what items? His regular drops? Were you collecting all items? Might be that the items on the ground limit reached

Last edited:
I just discovered that items normally drop when on singleplayer mode, but they do not drop at all when hosting agame, even when only by myself.

Oversight on my part, sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused. Fixed in the next hotfix, should be any moment on the browser

Changelogs
v0.3.1.7 + v0.3.1.8
  • Fixed Warbanner Remover and Nullifier never appearing together in the Traveling Merchants shop
  • Fixed items not spawning in multiplayer
  • (Updated to latest library version)

I'm having an issue with the Mac version of the game, it relates to removing items. If I try using the nullifier to remove it, it says I do not have enough money to even remove one item, which is unlikely as to test it I cheated in 999 plat coins and was still told that I did not have enough currency.

As someone who doesn't comment often on the forums and as someone who loves risk or rain, this is an extremely cool mod idea. keep up the awesome work.

Back
Top Bottom