tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

This mod looks AMAZING!!! I love the idea behind this mod and can't wait to check it out! Also looking forward to future items, enemies, bosses, biomes, etc.!

Super excited!

Last edited:
1621280760262.png

We might be doing something painful. Get your hype trains back on tracks and get the rust off their wheels

this is such a good mod, but ive been looking all over the mod browser in tmodloader but cant quite find it, is it on the most recent version?

this is such a good mod, but ive been looking all over the mod browser in tmodloader but cant quite find it, is it on the most recent version?
No, we've been quite busy with real life and other projects, fingers crossed that it will be ported to 1.4 within this year

New Update

Version 0.5 is out now!
Fully compatible with Terraria 1.4!

Fixes:
  • Barbed Wire now immediately triggers if an enemy enters the radius
  • Fire Shield now correctly displays current stack stats of the item:
    • Original stats: 200% damage -> 400% damage
    • Balanced stats: 200% damage -> 600% damage; 10 knockback -> 15 knockback
  • Medkit had its animation drastically sped up after the heal was already applied
  • (With Boss Checklist Mod enabled) Modded bosses now only drop Common items instead of Uncommon. They will now continue dropping after you defeat 8 (or 11 in hardmode) different modded bosses
  • Fixed Bustling Mushroom healing 1 HP less than intended
  • Fixed Harvester's Scythe not counting as an Uncommon
  • Fixed Paul's Goat Hoof UI info
  • Fixed Rusty Knife having less duration than intended
  • Fixed "chests with RoSR items in it" UI tooltip not working in multiplayer
  • When hovering over items in the bottom UI, it will now hide the chat and other items
  • UI now shows total item count
Balancing changes:
  • ALL damage items now have a minimal damage threshold that increases as player progresses. Players are no longer required to hold a weapon for the effects to deal any damage
  • Some damage items now penetrate armor, making them not useless against high armor enemies
  • Bundle Of Fireworks now spawns rockets every 50 kills, triple rockets every boss kill. The chance to fire rockets remains
  • Panic Mines now activate at both low HP and after taking heavy damage
    • Balanced stats: Maximum quantity of mines is limited to 8 at 8 stacks, further stacks increase the damage instead
  • Spikestrips now spawn on set X locations: covers less area if hit airborne, but is much more useful if hit while grounded
  • Taser (Balanced stats): Chance 7% -> 10%
  • Increased taken damage multiplier slightly if Difficulty Scaling is enabled

Hmmm, should we add all the remaining new items from RoRR, or continue on adding uncommons from RoR1...

Oh hey I forgot this existed.
Last time I saw this I didn't have Risk of Rain, now I have both 2 and Returns, so, will have to look into this...

Sadly, don't know enough the mod's current state to answer that question at this moment however. I mean I in general haven't done much in the way of modded Terraria (or even Terraria in general for a while honestly) so might not be the best person to answer unfortunately...

Oh hey I forgot this existed.
Last time I saw this I didn't have Risk of Rain, now I have both 2 and Returns, so, will have to look into this...

Sadly, don't know enough the mod's current state to answer that question at this moment however. I mean I in general haven't done much in the way of modded Terraria (or even Terraria in general for a while honestly) so might not be the best person to answer unfortunately...
Well, there are a couple of other RoR mods out there that you can also try. However the major difference from them is that our mod introduces items as permanent upgrades, instead of them being accessories. So you can stack the items as many as you can get!

New Update

Version 0.5.1 is out now!

Added:
  • Mod now supports Russian language! Fully localized to Russian, with future support of it included in the deal as well.
Fixes:
  • Fixed Magma Worm's desync in multiplayer.
  • Fixed Taser not working correctly (often by breaking enemy AI) in multiplayer.
  • Fixed Headstompers working on indestructible enemies (i.e. Blazing Wheel).
  • Fixed some DoT-effects working on temporarily invincible enemies.

Back
Top Bottom