tModLoader SGAmod

Do you think I got what it takes to make this a good mod?

• Yes, please share your thoughts :)

Votes: 52 98.1%
  • No, Explain why not :(

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
This is kinda why I'm reusing vanilla sprites, I don't like mods with bad sprites and I'd rather reuse them in a way that (lets be completely honest here) no one ever has.
Also where would I even use any of that? I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

As for Sharkvern he was drawn by an honestly good spriter who may be returning later this year, atm I don't have any spriters on the team.
As for the wraiths having vanilla sprites, this may change with the first 2, the luminate wraith though isn't going to change sprite-wise.

Im not really asking you to use any of these, I was just seeing if anyone liked them at all. Its ok if you don't like bad sprites even though there ar some great mods with bad sprites.

This is kinda why I'm reusing vanilla sprites, I don't like mods with bad sprites and I'd rather reuse them in a way that (lets be completely honest here) no one ever has.
Also where would I even use any of that? I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

As for Sharkvern he was drawn by an honestly good spriter who may be returning later this year, atm I don't have any spriters on the team.
As for the wraiths having vanilla sprites, this may change with the first 2, the luminate wraith though isn't going to change sprite-wise.

EDIT: So here comes a pretty good question: Should I make a Discord for this?
I'm mainly looking for sprites and also looking to for ideas for said sprites.
The forums will remain 1st priority for info on this mod though.
I think a discord would be good for suggestions/sprites, but this forum page should definitely stay the primary homepage.

It would be nice if you had a spriter for this mod.

And then all you need is more great ideas for content (Which you already got some)

I'm sure it will happen after I release the first public version, and perhaps later in summon when people get out of school and have more free time.
Eitherway this is only the beginning.

Ok
[doublepost=1555806897,1555806664][/doublepost]I need more shortswords, The lack of them in the normal game is annoying and there all really terrible in the game, Also barely any mods acctually add shortswords.
[doublepost=1555806939][/doublepost]And im doign an overhaul playthough where shotsword are acctually good.
[doublepost=1555807010][/doublepost]I need more info on Cratrogeddon too.
[doublepost=1555807316][/doublepost]Suggestion for an item: True copper shortsword lul
Made with a copper shortsword, A broken hero sword, And 20 copper bars.

Will fire 3 homing shortswords (They would be green like the other true weapons projectiles.)

No further info on the this untill i get your opinion.
[doublepost=1555807368][/doublepost]as you can see i am desperate for shortswords lul

upload_2019-4-20_20-17-6.png

If you remove the background on somthing liek ms paint you can sue this ugly thing i made as a projectile sprite. (i spent time on this ok, Well alot of it just filling in the copper shortsword sprite and removing the white background.)

Ok
[doublepost=1555806897,1555806664][/doublepost]I need more shortswords, The lack of them in the normal game is annoying and there all really terrible in the game, Also barely any mods acctually add shortswords.
[doublepost=1555806939][/doublepost]And im doign an overhaul playthough where shotsword are acctually good.
[doublepost=1555807010][/doublepost]I need more info on Cratrogeddon too.
[doublepost=1555807316][/doublepost]Suggestion for an item: True copper shortsword lul
Made with a copper shortsword, A broken hero sword, And 20 copper bars.

Will fire 3 homing shortswords (They would be green like the other true weapons projectiles.)

No further info on the this untill i get your opinion.
[doublepost=1555807368][/doublepost]as you can see i am desperate for shortswords lul
View attachment 220048

If you remove the background on somthing liek ms paint you can sue this ugly thing i made as a projectile sprite. (i spent time on this ok, Well alot of it just filling in the copper shortsword sprite and removing the white background.)
Please use the "edit" button in the bottom left corner of your posts if you'd like to add more information to your posts after you've made them.

Also how do i make a forum thread?
You can find that information here: Community User Guide: Creating & Posting in Public Threads

If you have further questions feel free to send me a private message or make a thread in the Forum Help & Feedback section of the forum so as not to derail the topic of this thread.

My god is this beutifull?

By the way This is the best sprite i ever made, And i mean come on this like has to be atleast kind of good i mean just look at i made some actual details.

Also all those watermelon things and the shortsword projectile were the only bits of spriting that i ever did before this, But then i boost my skills by 10x

Though i do see that the metal bits need some more details even though yes i did add shading to it i still need more details on the metal.

Attachments

• New Piskel (4).gif
    70.3 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Ooh that, I kind of exported it from piskel really large so yeah.
[doublepost=1556055868,1556055636][/doublepost]
It's getting somewhere this time, that's much better than before.
Why is it so high res thou?

I can try to sprite something for you if you would like.

Also the reason the res is so high is bcause i exported it from piskel at really large res.

I know this is not as good as last time, But i will see if you like this!

I can try to sprite a few things for you if you would like as well!
[doublepost=1556326139,1556325748][/doublepost]I know its not as good as last time but i just wanted to see if you liked it!

Also i can do a few sprites for you if you would like!
UkVuUaA.gif

[doublepost=1556326197][/doublepost]Sorry if its so big, I have to make it more seeable because its really tiny normally.
220503-53749001e51506d376a534a2bca2aeba.jpg
ew

Attachments

• New Piskel (9).gif
    New Piskel (9).gif
    24 KB · Views: 118
  • New Piskel (9).gif
    New Piskel (9).gif
    24 KB · Views: 145
Ok so, while I've been given some good sprites to work with for this mod I gotta announce that, I'm currently got my hands tied making tf2 maps and mvm missions. I will come back to SGAmod some time soon and then we may see a release. On top of trying to figure out how to use github and stuff as well...

Also Sm1 if you want to make sprites can you do the following:
you need to follow Terraria's rule of 2by2 pixels.
please make the sprites in a sane size, don't scale them up or down, I can't use them in that state.

Last edited:
Ok so, while I've been given some good sprites to work with for this mod I gotta announce that, I'm currently got my hands tied making tf2 maps and mvm missions. I will come back to SGAmod some time soon and then we may see a release. On top of trying to figure out how to use github and stuff as well...

Also Sm1 if you want to make sprites can you do the following:
you need to follow Terraria's rule of 2by2 pixels.
please make the sprites in a sane size, don't scale them up or done, I can't use them in that state.
Take your time! No one likes a rushed release. Let me know if you need more sprite help in the future. I'd be happy to help if I can.

Back
Top Bottom