tModLoader SGAmod

Do you think I got what it takes to make this a good mod?

• Yes, please share your thoughts :)

Votes: 52 98.1%
  • No, Explain why not :(

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Have you considered adding a discord?
yeah I have, I asked that over here

EDIT: So here comes a pretty good question: Should I make a Discord for this?
I'm mainly looking for sprites and also looking to for ideas for said sprites.
The forums will remain 1st priority for info on this mod though.

I myself and not really a fan of discord servers, but if people want one I can make one

This mod now has a discord! (check front page) And havoc mod content that couldn't make it into the planned update for that mod is confirmed to be coming to SGAmod! I've got a roadmap ahead of me and we're nearing a release, just got to make sure there's enough content besides bosses first!

EDIT/PS: Also edited the front page to add new creditors! thank you all for your help!

Last edited:
Hey, Can you help me with something?
My sprite looks tiny:
index.php

Please help.

Been quite busy lately with more weapons, armors, general life improvements, and what not, here's some spoilers for ya:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

He returns! Murk is back! And won't fall like king slime has.
unknown.png

I think that the sprite for the red cross thing on the enemies when you use that gun thing on em' should be changed.

Looks really promising! Will you also add swamp biome and Empress fly from Havoc? Same question about other Havoc content: Slimezilla boss, penguin boss? By the way, probably your mod will be first, which will add good pink slime boss (there were a lot of tries but that boss pretty much always had king slime AI, so I hope, that this will fix that problem). Also I like Cratogeddon idea and idea of making secret rooms at jungle temple a lot!

Will this mod have any bullet hell bosses? I really like them for some reason.

Also i never saw if you liked my magnifying glass idea or not

Looks really promising! Will you also add swamp biome and Empress fly from Havoc? Same question about other Havoc content: Slimezilla boss, penguin boss? By the way, probably your mod will be first, which will add good pink slime boss (there were a lot of tries but that boss pretty much always had king slime AI, so I hope, that this will fix that problem). Also I like Cratogeddon idea and idea of making secret rooms at jungle temple a lot!
Thank you, sadly no I never had access to that content as it was cut from the version of the mod I was working with. (So I have no idea what those were)
I could ask Nugget about it but we'll see about that after the 1st release.
Will this mod have any bullet hell bosses? I really like them for some reason.

Also i never saw if you liked my magnifying glass idea or not
that would be Cratogeddon, who I've decided to cut from the first release, he'll be finished in the 2nd release. I think Luminite Wraith will provide enough bullhell you ya.

YBAxDtb.png
A banner i made for the mod, Feel free to use it!
Even if this ain't gonna be the real banner it's still in my signature!

Also will you add swamp biome?

Heya all, just an minor update.

I've been getting burned out on all the terraria work lately and while I'm still making items and coding in features daily, the mod may not be done as soon as planned.
But fear not the first release should happen this month! Stay tuned!

Yay! I cant wait for the release!

Can you give your opinion on the support banner i made?

I am going to use this in all my playthroughs i think once i test a few things out!

Back
Top Bottom