[WIP] Space Invaders-esque Minigame

Obrovskis

Terrarian
After messing around in 1.3.1 for a while doing nothing much because I didn't know what to do, I decided to muck around with the Teal Pressure Plates, and this is what it led to. 30 hours of working on this has led to an almost working Space Invaders type game.

All the wires are messed up and could be better, and the skeleton teleporter activation thing also could be better, so if you have any suggestions (especially with the skeleton thingy, because it sometimes is a bit delayed/doesn't work) please do tell.

Flick the switch on the emerald teleporter to get up to it, and when up there, switch the red highlighted switch to start it up. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Mecharus.wld
    10.8 MB · Views: 73
After messing around in 1.3.1 for a while doing nothing much because I didn't know what to do, I decided to muck around with the Teal Pressure Plates, and this is what it led to. 30 hours of working on this has led to an almost working Space Invaders type game.

All the wires are messed up and could be better, and the skeleton teleporter activation thing also could be better, so if you have any suggestions (especially with the skeleton thingy, because it sometimes is a bit delayed/doesn't work) please do tell.

Flick the switch on the emerald teleporter to get up to it, and when up there, switch the red highlighted switch to start it up. Enjoy.
Haven't tried it yet but I like the project.

I'm going to spend some time on this...

Back
Top Bottom