tAPI [WIP][tAPI] Shadows from Within the Veil *Requesting Coders, Spriters and Ideas*

KoDrake

Terrarian
Hello fellow terrarians!
I would like to share the mod I'm making called, "Shadows From Within the Veil". This mod is intended to enhance the gameplay with various items, weapons and creatures that will give the player a challenge of a lifetime! This mod is intended to be a pure RPG mod. There will be pictures in the future. This is also my very first mod ever to be made.

the stuff with a (✓) means it has been made.

*TEAM*
MeviticleGamer (Founder/Coder) *I do know a tad bit of coding for tAPI.*
*Spriter needed!!!*
*Coder needed!!!*

NPC:
-Town:
( )Terrell (The Bard)

-Special:
( )Abbadon (Guardian Angel)

ITEMS:
-Artifacts:
( )Basic Artifact
( )Artifact of the AirWalker (Doublejump)
( )Artifact of the Summoner (Companion)
( )Artifact of Shadows
( )Key Artifact
( )Key of the Veil (Made with 3 Key Artifacts on a Smithing Table)

-Creatures: (all of the creatures will be made as a statue as well)
( )Shadow Scout *
( )Shadow Knight *
( )Shadow Hunter *
( )Shadow Mage *
( )Shadow Minion *
( )Shadow Guard *
( )Mahabeline, King of Shadows * (Female)

-Items:
( )Dark Soul
( )Orb of Nightmares (Summons a boss/creature)
( )Unholy Saddle (Summons a ShadowDrake) *Flying Shadow Drake*

-Weapons:
( )Soul Chain
( )Soulcaliber
( )Soul Battleaxe
( )Soul Crossbow
( )Recurved Soul Bow

-Tiles:
( )Smithing Table

-Special Event Creatures (SEC):
( )Theohol (Dragon of the Shadows)
( )
( )
( )
These creatures are intended to be as raids for players to be having more fun.

This is some of the stuff that will be used in this mod. if you have any ideas for this mod, i will gladly add it as long as it goes well with the subject.

Last edited:
I can code if you like :). Geez, I'm spriting for another mod and now I'm coding for another mod. :sigh:! But who cares? Glad to help :).

I can code if you like :). Geez, I'm spriting for another mod and now I'm coding for another mod. :sigh:! But who cares? Glad to help :).

i dont want to really put a burden on you bud.. are you sure you want to code AND do spriting?
[DOUBLEPOST=1416543292][/DOUBLEPOST]
I give support and I might be able to do some sprites, just ask if you want me to help
any way to give me a little example of what you can do? try to make one of my things i posted above.

i dont want to really put a burden on you bud.. are you sure you want to code AND do spriting?
[DOUBLEPOST=1416543292][/DOUBLEPOST]
any way to give me a little example of what you can do? try to make one of my things i posted above.
Yes, I can do spriting for other one and coding for you. (This is fun for me!)

do you have any means of contact? i will accept you into helping me with this mod. i just want to know if you want to have a better way to contact eachother. not trying to be weird or anything..

Ok, what about tomorrow? I'll make a private conversation with the ip. Where do you live by the way? Because that might effect our times. And I've already started writing code for you Air Artifact.
Europe.PublicTeamSpeak.com:9987 try that..

Back
Top Bottom