tAPI [WIP][tAPI] Shadows from Within the Veil *Requesting Coders, Spriters and Ideas*

Hi Mev,

it is impossible to make a character "walk on air". But there are other stuff I can do instead like double jump, higher jumping, featherfall effect and more.

any way to give me a little example of what you can do? try to make one of my things i posted above.
I did all four artifacts, you don't have to accept me if you don't like them:
Basic Artifact.png
Basic
Artifact of the AirWalker.png
AirWalker
Artifact of the Summoner.png
Summoner
Artifact of Shadows.png
Shadows

guys.. i will be making the sprites for the artifacts.. i have been drawing ideas for a while now.. but ill use those as runes if you like! =)
[DOUBLEPOST=1416579791][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did all four artifacts, you don't have to accept me if you don't like them:
View attachment 11037 Basic
View attachment 11041 AirWalker
View attachment 11043 Summoner
View attachment 11044 Shadows
i do admit.. they are very well made. great work!
[DOUBLEPOST=1416579874][/DOUBLEPOST]one more thing is the AirWalker artifact is JUST the name and it will only give you a jump boost or flying for 5 seconds.

Hi this seems like it will be a very good mod. If you need any help me and my team may be able to sprite/code(although im working on my own mod currently so take that into consideration).

Best of luck,
Drok

Hi this seems like it will be a very good mod. If you need any help me and my team may be able to sprite/code(although im working on my ogwn mod currently so take that into consideration).

Best of luck,
Drok
you may help with the development of this mod! make sure to talk to artigit about the sprites you want to so we wont get duplicates.. you may code as well for some of the creatures/items as well if you feel like to =)
[DOUBLEPOST=1416621123][/DOUBLEPOST]i feel bad that im not working on this project as well.. i dont get time to use my laptop till i get something done..

you may help with the development of this mod! make sure to talk to artigit about the sprites you want to so we wont get duplicates.. you may code as well for some of the creatures/items as well if you feel like to =)
[DOUBLEPOST=1416621123][/DOUBLEPOST]i feel bad that im not working on this project as well.. i dont get time to use my laptop till i get something done..
Alright I'll get started tomorrow just pm me what you want me to do.

Basic%20Artifact1.png
- Basic Artifact (Must use with the Artifact Table with one of the 3 Runes)
I know its a dark picture.. I tried to make the Basic Artifact.

I have made a sprite of a Dark Impression. Spawns at night or upon a shadow moon (event)
Artigit, you may use this sprite to scale/redefine it so it'll look better in-game.
DarkPlayerImpression.png

Back
Top Bottom