tAPI (WIP) The Ardium Mod

Do you like this mod?

• Total voters
For those of you who were wondering: the release has been delayed due some special projects both me and @TheGamingBoffin are working on for this mod, we'll both post spoilers here from time to time, showing what we are working on, none yet though;)

Last edited:
TheGamingBoffin has made a corruption/crimson alt for this mod, while I am working on making a set of items equal to items dropped from shadow orbs. Once those are finished, I will release a stable version of the mod.

index.php
Unnamed: Magic armor
index.php
Unnamed: melee armor
index.php
Unnamed: summoner armor
index.php
Unnamed: tank armor:
I could think of some potentially good names. The magic armor could be called "Mechanical Mage Armor" that has 3 pieces that has a .25% chance each to drop from any of the three mechanical bosses or wall of flesh to craft with 4 head, 6 body, and 5 hollow bars legs and gives +100 mana, and doubles/triples magic attack.
The melee armor could be called "Mechanical Melee Armor" have the same drop and crafting stats and quadruple melee, triple speed, and increase attack speed.
The summoner armor should be called, you guessed it, "Mechanical Summoner Armor" have the same drop and crafting stats and allow 3 more minions for the head, 7 for the body, and 4 for the legs and double summoner damage.

I could think of some potentially good names. The magic armor could be called "Mechanical Mage Armor" that has 3 pieces that has a .25% chance each to drop from any of the three mechanical bosses or wall of flesh to craft with 4 head, 6 body, and 5 hollow bars legs and gives +100 mana, and doubles/triples magic attack.
The melee armor could be called "Mechanical Melee Armor" have the same drop and crafting stats and quadruple melee, triple speed, and increase attack speed.
The summoner armor should be called, you guessed it, "Mechanical Summoner Armor" have the same drop and crafting stats and allow 3 more minions for the head, 7 for the body, and 4 for the legs and double summoner damage.
and the tank armor should be called "Tank Armor" and have all combined stats. you can craft it by combing all of the head parts, body parts, ect. andalso requires 5 hallow bars.

How do i Download?

Currently, there is no download, I've stopped development until either prism or tmodloader has some more features

and the tank armor should be called "Tank Armor" and have all combined stats. you can craft it by combing all of the head parts, body parts, ect. andalso requires 5 hallow bars.

Hm, I was thinking about having these armor pieces possibly drop from several different bosses I was planning to add.

Back
Top Bottom