[WIP] The Desolation Mod [Hiring Coders, and Pixel Artists]

Draconyx

Terrarian
Please note:I am going to add a logo soon if I have time.

upload_2018-5-19_8-34-43.png
1.To have 100 bosses. 2.Have 4 dimensions total. 3.Finish this mod's lore. 4. Adding a secret for coders only. 5.Approximately 75 armor tiers.

Aether,Eternia,The Desolation (ruins of a fallen world that was once a kingdom.),and a post-moon lord dimension.

The Elemental Worms
metal worms with 1,000 Health each.One will shoot out hostile waterbolt projectiles and 5 defense,one has 10 defense,and the other sends hostile fireball projectiles to attack you and also has no defense. They each deal 15 damage and on expert mode when they are defeated,they will spawn a full elemental worm that has all 3 AIs but deals triple damage,has double Health,and 15 defense.
On expert mode,you will get Shadesight,a assessory that petrifies enemies for 3 seconds once player has been hit.Will only affect Dryad's Bane on bosses.Normal:Stable Element 1-5 (used to craft the elementalist's armor and weapons.)

Tier IV Elementalist
Best used from:Throwing,Magic,Sentries,and Yoyo. (Images coming soon.)

Show me one of your .cs files of a custom boss.

Show me some of your art from any sprite-making programs.

1. Do not spam. 2.No copyright of other's art made from any sprite-making programs.

index.php

Last edited:
There are a lot more sprite-making programs than piskel, there's paint dot net, there's aseprite, and probably a few others.

I'm gonna be blunt with this. Terrible Thread.
I say this because you don't tell out about this mod, you just tell us you want people to help you.. We aren't going to help you until you show some form of lore, sprites, screenshots, or progression.
A few things to add is before you hire other people, make sure you know exactly what they do meaning you have to be a coder & spriter yourself, doesn't matter of you're bad at both of them, just know what they do.
In your goals, what do you mean by Dimensions? Do you mean something like the Nether in Minecraft? Where you go through a portal to a new area? Be more descriptive about such things as we'll just pass by this. Having 100 bosses will crowd Terraria, that's way to many things in the game itself.. Vanilla can only go so far with modded, unless you're willing to code so many things to keep Terraria going as if it we're an update. 75 Armor tiers seems good enough by itself, but don't make it repetitive.. Make sure you have a new class in your mod so that it's not the same sorta things.. Melee, Ranged, Summoner, & Mage.. Because it's no fun & nobody will enjoy just that.

Back
Top Bottom