tModLoader [WIP] The Ethereal Mod "Help needed!"

What would you like to see in the first update?

• Total voters

AstroKnight

Skeletron Prime
WELCOME EVERYONE
I am fully aware that this may sound stupid, but I have decided to take the mod off the browser for the time being, to polish it up, and add more content. I'll also rework the mod thread, and pretty it up

The discord will still be up if you're interetsed
https://discord.gg/Zyk4kvt

You may (or may not) be wondering why I'm doing this? Well, I haven't done much for the mod in the past few months, so now if my time to make up for that
And I will revamp the thread to fit the 'new' mod. One of the reasons for updating the thread being most, if not all, of the sprites are out-dated

When can you expect to see it up on the browser again? Honestly, I can't give an accurate date, it may be two months from now, it may be a year,
all I know is that I'll try my best to make it a better mod.

Massive thanks to:
@Skyre Barleycorn,
@Phantasmal Deathray,

@Regu1us the Forged,
@VoidTex, and
@TheQueso,
for helping out :happy:

Thanks to:
@VoxelFox,
@TMC,
@Iriazul,
@ca595,
for contributing to the mod :happy:

Last edited:
Do you nead some ideas for this mod i have lots of sprites by me?
[doublepost=1470899345,1470899181][/doublepost]Here they are!!

Attachments

• Creepers flail.png
    Creepers flail.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 335
  • Lighting blade.png
    Lighting blade.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 286
  • Lemon rockeet launcher.png
    Lemon rockeet launcher.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 257
Yes! I'm so excited that it's on tML now! And I have so much planned for the future, all I need is a it of help now. I am only just learning how to code, so it might be a bit before the first update, unfortunately.
[doublepost=1483146187,1483145939][/doublepost]Sorry for the doublepost, but some of the attached files are items that will be in future updates, but if there is no details on it, chances are it hasn't made it into the mod yet ;)

Yes! I'm so excited that it's on tML now! And I have so much planned for the future, all I need is a it of help now. I am only just learning how to code, so it might be a bit before the first update, unfortunately.
[doublepost=1483146187,1483145939][/doublepost]Sorry for the doublepost, but some of the attached files are items that will be in future updates, but if there is no details on it, chances are it hasn't made it into the mod yet ;)
Hope to see many updates :D

I could not help but notice that you needed help, and I would like too offer that. During your description, you mentioned you would like to become one "those" mods, and I would like to offer to you my skill of texturing.

I am working on this mod as well now. We celebrate this with an little tiny something.

windbook.png

Can you guess what it does?

I hope stone sword incluyes marble and ruby in its recipe because it looks like those materials are used to create the sword, also, good mod! I'm new to Terraria modding but if you want help with sprites or code I'll try :)

I hope stone sword incluyes marble and ruby in its recipe because it looks like those materials are used to create the sword, also, good mod! I'm new to Terraria modding but if you want help with sprites or code I'll try :)
Well thank you! Sorry for the late response, but no, they aren't a part of the recipe. I hadn't even thought of that up to this point :eek: As for helping with the mod, that is entirely up to you ;)

Back
Top Bottom